• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Horrible feeling ;)

I went to he gas station this afternoon and parked my NSX while i was getting a soda, well when I went back out my car wasnt there!!!!!!!!

But i found it in the middle of a busy street ( westheimer if you are from houston you will know that is a busy one)

Apparently i forgot to put it on gear or have the ebrake on....

Thanks to the holly drivers nothing happend to it but i rushed back home and took my other car ;)

What a day!!!

wow. you should have went back to that store and purchased a lotto ticket cuz today might be your luckiest day ever.

lesson learned huh.

even if my car is on a car lift I put the e-brake lol

Oh my god man!! You got lucky!! Thank goodness nobody was hurt or your car.

Wow, gives me chill reading this, very very lucky indeed, glad no one got hurt and X is safe

I went to he gas station this afternoon and parked my NSX while i was getting a soda, well when I went back out my car wasnt there!!!!!!!!

But i found it in the middle of a busy street ( westheimer if you are from houston you will know that is a busy one)

Apparently i forgot to put it on gear or have the ebrake on....

Thanks to the holly drivers nothing happend to it but i rushed back home and took my other car ;)

What a day!!!

I suppose I do have a latent fear that I could do this some day. But I must ask, what is/are "holly drivers?"

Are you maling this up??

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G3Hj4NY4emw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If not, you should contact this guy and create your own religion and dominate the world.

Oscar

Are you maling this up??

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G3Hj4NY4emw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If not, you should contact this guy and create your own religion and dominate the world.

Oscar

Lol, actually my car was parked as the gold minivan on that vid

You drink soda (Coke) in your NSX while driving?!? :)

very fortunate! glad it all turned out okay. sometimes, owning an automatic isn't such a bad thing.....

Haha. The sound track made that video. It would've been eden crazier if the truck returned back to it's original spot and the mail man never found out.

Were you at Westheimer and the Beltway? You're lucky and I'm glad that nothing happened. Has to be at the top of your list of scary moments.

Back