• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

hot guys w/ NSX's

Hmmmm, this should be interesting....not sure about the 'hottness' factor, but I will post some pics of me. :D

Hahaha... good thread topic!!!

Only problem is... most men prefer to think of themselves as being "cool". It's women that like being called "hot". But that's a technicality.

Also, i think i speak for most of us guys... we're all too humble to show how cool we are. But we assure you, we're very cool. :D So cool, i wear sunglasses all the time. :rolleyes:

EDIT: i had a great idea- how about i photoshop David Hasselhoff with an NSX??? ;) :D :D :D

Last edited:
only if its that underwear pic, NEO!

Yes most guys wouldnt post a pic of themselves admitting that they are 'hot', thats for the girls to judge :)

I'll post a pic of me at my next gig :p

Show me yours and I'll show you mine!

I think Ana has a fair request. With all the guys on these forums subjugating women, can any handle to subjugate themselves? Maybe this summer my girl and I will do some "hood ornament" photos of each other.

Re: Show me yours and I'll show you mine!

Juice said:
I think Ana has a fair request. With all the guys on these forums subjugating women, can any handle to subjugate themselves? Maybe this summer my girl and I will do some "hood ornament" photos of each other.

thanks juice.

i feel you've given me no choice.

78197.jpg

Ana said:
i feel you've given me no choice.
Um... hehehe. Ana, that looks like an act of desperation. :rolleyes: :D

Here is an old shot of my NSX and a modelling shot I did for a local men's store....

Not hot.. but at least it is something!

Attachments

• modelnsx.jpg
    modelnsx.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 857
Men of NSX Prime calendar

You could have Kelvin and Bill wearing briefs on a calendar or strutting down the catwalk like Zoolander!!!!!

Haha. :p Be very careful what you say, Brian. I've got pics, lots of pics...muahahaha!
devil.gif

BTW Yvonne, that's not me - it's my twin!
wink2.gif

hiding.gif

Oh, you AZ guys are stallions!!! VERY HOT! :D
Nice work Yvonne!

<B>Ana</B> : LOL, that's the worst photochop job i've seen... but i love it! It gave me such a laugh... Hahahah... CK-NSX. :D

<B>blackcat</B> : LOL... don't get me started... now THAT would turn this into a Samuari thread. :p

I got this picture of a HOT drag queen with a NSX but I'm not quite sure if you'll agree with me about the "hotness." But technically it is a "guy" with a NSX... :D :p

Back