• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hottest car thread

I have been thinking about this for a whle, and was hoping to make a thread you guys will support. I wanted it make a hottest car thread like the now defunct hottest girl thread... Where people can post pictures of hot cars. Not just the NSX, but just hot cars. Please don't go nuts. Choose one car per day that strikes you. ONE CAR PER DAY. your favorite cars... Your favorite photos.

Thanks guys... I will start:

1991 BMW Nazca C2 concept. One of the most beautiful cars ever made. Many NSX cues here... The canopy, the rear wing, etc.

bd75197ef15a8ff0606723434b518ce2.jpg

dff3a75f525ab12273a7552a0a981fd0.jpg

eecd1c61e595ca62a0180e27d6f8c45e.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Man 57 views and no replies? None of you have a good car photo you want to share??

Last edited:
In my opinion, Lexus LFA is the hottest car you can still buy new today:

Theo-Graphics%20LFA-XL.jpg

Last edited:
^^ I keep hearing or reading that all Lexus lfa had been sold or spoken for even before they were built. Is it true or just BS by Toyota?

^^ I keep hearing or reading that all Lexus lfa had been sold or spoken for even before they were built. Is it true or just BS by Toyota?

The run for it is over. They're only making 500 and all of them are made. I think it ended in december. Great car that LFA :biggrin: Pretty sure you can still get one, there is still one sitting in a dealership here in Vancouver Canada for the last year or so.

The Mclaren F1 IMO. Amazing car.

mclaren-f1-doors-open_zps339dc4f5.jpg

Hey you guys with the quality photos, thank you. That is the point of this thread. To be a nice wallpaper type car thread. Please, also if you can, state what the car is. Not everyone knows every car especially non-production types. I had to look up that Nissan.

Last edited:
LFA is my favorite.

Yeah, it's all sold out. It's either ordered by private buyers or scooped up by dealers.

My other favorite:

DBS

Aston-Martin-DBS-Wallpaper-Street.jpg

Last edited:
BMW M1

d17c5c896adb99ee549e6ecafc9c5b25.jpg

Last edited:
images
images
images

If I had a spare £1000,000 it would be top of the list. saw one at Goodwood festival of speed last summer, absolutly stunning. Pagani huayra for those unsure

Last edited:
Back