• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hottest NSX Quarter Finals: Synth19 (Orange) versus 3.5LNSXR (red)

Synth19 (orange) or 3.5LNSXR (red)

• Synth19 (orange)

Votes: 106 48.8%
  • 3.5LNSXR (red)

Votes: 111 51.2%

• Total voters
I just want to remind everyone it is one person, one vote. There have been some fake accounts created on the forum who have been involved in the voting. I know it's tempting for some to want to see a car win or help a friend win but please refrain from doing so.

Lud is on top of it and has deactivated some of those accounts. It's pretty easy to figure out what is legit and what isn't. So stop trying to be sneaky. LOL...

Win or lose is not a big deal, this contest just an importunity for me to show prime what i have done with my nsx since i didn't post that much. Wow i cant believe people actually created fake accounts to vote. hahaha what the point if win by those fake vote

Win or lose is not a big deal, this contest just an importunity for me to show prime what i have done with my nsx since i didn't post that much. Wow i cant believe people actually created fake accounts to vote. hahaha what the point if win by those fake vote

Well your car is fantastic. Wish you would post more!! :smile:

I just want to remind everyone it is one person, one vote. There have been some fake accounts created on the forum who have been involved in the voting. I know it's tempting for some to want to see a car win or help a friend win but please refrain from doing so.

Lud is on top of it and has deactivated some of those accounts. It's pretty easy to figure out what is legit and what isn't. So stop trying to be sneaky. LOL...

+1 This is just a contest for fun, I can't believe certain members would take it that far. I'm not surprised though based on the the tone of some of the posts in this thread.

If these 4 are the most popular then why don't you simply put out a poll

Stormrider vs 35LNSXR vs Robfen vs Vroom

At that point you will have an option for everyone. From the purists to the racing guys and most votes wins!

Make sense? It will just be a 4 way finals.

This makes sense ^^

But seems like it will be Stormrider vs Synth19 vs Robfen vs Vroom.

Insane people would actually make fake screen names to vote :rolleyes:

I just want to remind everyone it is one person, one vote. There have been some fake accounts created on the forum who have been involved in the voting.

Just for clarification, none of the "new accounts" were used to vote in this specific poll so although Dave posted here, there have not been any "extra votes" cast in this matchup.

Last edited:
This makes sense ^^

But seems like it will be Stormrider vs Synth19 vs Robfen vs Vroom.

Insane people would actually make fake screen names to vote :rolleyes:

Correct now, When Dave originally said something I thought he was calling this competition and at that time it was 3.5 in the lead. Either way it's a great battle!

Correct now, When Dave originally said something I thought he was calling this competition and at that time it was 3.5 in the lead. Either way it's a great battle!

Agreed. But that would have been crazy because that was 2 days after this thread was started...

Agreed. But that would have been crazy because that was 2 days after this thread was started...

3 days, But either way. At that time 3.5 was in the lead by a good amount and I guess I expected his to win? Guess i'm crazy :biggrin:

I love both cars. I voted for Sky simply because of the amount of modifications done and the fact it's built and boosted.

It is difficult to figure out when to actually "make the call" since there are 24,000+ prime members and yet less than a total of 150 votes cast.

Dave - there should be an actual deadline announced since in a close contest with only a handful of actual votes cast, there looks like a clear winner will never be obvious unless a deadline is established since a trickle of 1 or 2 votes each day is just going to keep the status quo at this rate.

Damn it both are bad ass.

Red is Hott

but Imola is Unicorn.

I vote Unicorn

Synth19 is my vote

My car is the is the only one 2004 red on red nsx, It that consider unicorn too :)?
Hahaha it very honor for me to lose to synth19 nsx, his car is amazing and beutifull.

in 97 only 22 NSX's were made in red, in 2004 the numbers are CRAZY, and forget about is red/red!

It is difficult to figure out when to actually "make the call" since there are 24,000+ prime members and yet less than a total of 150 votes cast.

Dave - there should be an actual deadline announced since in a close contest with only a handful of actual votes cast, there looks like a clear winner will never be obvious unless a deadline is established since a trickle of 1 or 2 votes each day is just going to keep the status quo at this rate.

I'm just waiting for one or the other to pull ahead by a fair margin so there is clarity. But maybe you are right. Let's say end of the month for this one.

I am going to start Robfenn versus vrooom. Of course one car is not street legal but both are heavily modified and look good. Maybe that will light a fire under Robs ass and we can actually get some specs and pictures. That car is a true animal not too many people know about. It even has a sequential transmission. Then the winner of this can go against stormrider and that will go against the winner of Vrooom versus Robfenn. Only one NSX standing at the end. Oh it's like a movie... LOL

I would like to suggest for the next polls that you state an end date and if you would like to get the entire NSX community to see/participate, post this poll as a link in the General Discussion section as a sticky

Mike

People creating accounts to cheat the vote count.........people voting for a car not on looks, style etc. but on rarity of the car (or supposed rarity)..........no set date for the voting to end allowing for presumed bias..........people sending out texts to rally votes for certain cars.........

the whole things its getting pretty lame IMHO.

One NSX out of so many great ones!??

I already know who has the best NSX......I do!.....it's mine...I get to drive it....wax it....race it.......show it......rev it......cruise it........It's my favorite.......we all own the "Hottest" NSX.

So I wonder if people are just voting on the colour then on mods? Or is that what we're suppose to do? If say synths mods were done to a silver car and it was up against 3.5 would the silver car still be in the lead? Lol

I love imola and synths car hands down but I love 3.5s mods more then synths.

Last edited:
My car is the is the only one 2004 red on red nsx, It that consider unicorn too :)?
Hahaha it very honor for me to lose to synth19 nsx, his car is amazing and beutifull.

Wow I was going to ask if this was an original red on red. NICE!

This Thread is a good example of clean NSX's go AWESOME, is so easy to turn our beautiful cars in super RICE KINGS .. or extremely EXOTIC, is that easy

Back