• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston hangout (me, GuttieNSX, Wheelman)

Well, after work the other day, I decided to meet with Jeremy(GuttieNSX) for some Starbucks. I really wanted to check out his new Comptech PG 2 clutch that was just installed on his 2002 NSX. Not only did I get to feel the clutch, but we turned on the juice too!! :D :D :D Wow, his car is a rocket! With the clutch and the 75 shot nitrous, sheezy!! :eek: :D Oh, and Ricky(Wheelman) joined us too. :cool: We made Jeremy go home and get his camera to take some shots. It was in the evening so the pictures are a bit dark.
Thanks again Jeremy for feeding my craving for the juice!

fabf4fd0.jpg

fabf4fd4.jpg

fabf4feb.jpg

fabf4fe8.jpg

2002 NSX with parking lights on...
fabf4fe0.jpg

fabf4fdc.jpg

fabf4fd8.jpg

And for your viewing pleasure, some models........ (look at those cool guys :D :D )
fabf4fc5.jpg

Hey Z....you forgot to turn on the camera flash. LOL.........:p

I am meeting up with few other cars around noon this coming up Sat to grab a few beers and chit-chat. You and your buddies are more than welcome to join us. :D

We'll be at Buffalo Wild Wings on 11803 Westheimer Rd. Houston, TX 77077 (281-497-9464). We picked this place because they have pretty good parking lot for all of our cars. Here is the link to the map. Address Link

Hey Tuan, I would love to meet up! BUT, I was planning on taking the Integra to work Saturday with my rims with bald tires on them and hopefully new tires(if they get here on time) to Discount to have them mounted and balanced. Then going home and putting my wheels back on. I'm rolling on stock 15/16's right now. If plans change, or my new tires don't get here in time, I'll meet up too since it's on my way home anyways. :)
Z

Back