• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston - It's that time again - Happy Hour - ideas

Wed 7/9 - 5pm

Place:
Champps in Uptown Park

See ya there

1. Matt_337
2. adrenaline_nsx
3. Zishan
4. Guttiensx
5. 1TITENSX
6. Fastrunner
7. Aamir
8. Jeff
9. nsxr097

Last edited:
I'm in. I think Champ's might be better...maybe Kona actually. I dunno. Whatever, I'm in.

I'm in. I think Champ's might be better...maybe Kona actually. I dunno. Whatever, I'm in.

Count me in to. I'm feeling Champs, but I'm willing to go to the other spots. Spread the word!!!

As usual, come on out and join your fellow NSXers for some tasty food and drinks :cool:

I don't know about y'all, but I can't wait to hear all the Turkey and Dubai stories from Matt :biggrin:

For all those coming, please add your name to the list below....

1. Matt_337
2. adrenaline_nsx
3. Zishan
4. Guttiensx
5. 1TITENSX

Last edited:
1. Matt_337
2. adrenaline_nsx
3. Zishan
4. Guttiensx
5. 1TITENSX
6. Fastrunner
7. Aamir

1. Matt_337
2. adrenaline_nsx
3. Zishan
4. Guttiensx
5. 1TITENSX
6. Fastrunner
7. Aamir
8. Jeff
9. nsxr097

Anybody up for a drive or GTG sunday 7/6 AM? I am in town this wknd. I usually come down to visit family in the SUV but am coming down in the NSX this wknd.

TIA

Nevermind guys. Didnt end up bringing the NSX!

Thanks for the offer zishan

You always bring it up Ty

Doesn't matter. It rains on every happy hour we end up doing

Didn't realise Houston had such a following! I visit Houston usually twice a year, stay in Dairy Ashford, Omni Hotel sort of area normally.....next time could be later this year, will try and meet up with some of you guys.....I will be the brit in an AVIS rental car!!!

Mark

Jeff

Check the original post for the meeting place.

hollywood,

come by after work, we should still be there

Back