• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

how many in portland

I live outside of Washougal, but work in Portland and Vancouver. My NSX is a daily driver, so it is downtown almost every day. You will see it tonight outside Touche if you are downtown. I will be there after 6 and you are welcome to drop by.

Between Portland and Vancouver, I have seen two red, two black, one yellow, and one white. I have heard there are a couple of blue ones in town and expect there are others.

i work in vancouver and live in portland drive my car ones a week on 205 if you take 205 let me know i would love to see youre car the one i have is the one i have ever seen up close

Thanks

As some of you might know, we have had a group of local Portland/Salem/Vancouver NSXers for over a year and a half. We started meeting during the winter of 2002 and did a few day and weekend group rides last year. I have a distribution list of the local members and will be happy to put you on it if you would like to join us. Some of the group members are talking about caravanning to NSXPO and we hope to begin discussing it soon. We would like to do a ride down similar to the one we did in '99 when Chris was our leader. We would still like to meet up with the Seattle (and North) people but have not formed any plan yet. Now that Chris is putting together a countrywide set of plans for the organization, he will help us firm up our plans as well, I'm sure.
So if you want to know more about our local sub-group of Northwestern NSXers, you can contact me at [email protected] or 503-636-6304.
Steven Forrest

Hi Andre,

I just sent you an E-mail at your listed address. I'll put you on the Portland distribution list so you'll know everything I do!

Thanks for writing.

Steve

I am here!!!!!

I have not come accross anyone with an nsx in portland. If there is someone keeping track of us, please put me on the email list for any functions...

Drove to work today topless!!!!

I just sent you the following E-mail directly but here is a copy if it doesn't get to you:

I think I wrote about our local group in the forums somewhere, but if you missed my note:

E-mail me at [email protected] with your name, E-mail address, phone #, car year and color, home address, and any significant other you want listed, and I'll put you on our local NSX Group's distribution list.

I'll be the NSXPO 2003 contact for the local group, as of now, and would love help with organizing caravans if you are interested.

Thanks.
Steven Forrest

nsx on the Banfield last night

While driving on the Banfield after a late dinner last night, I waved to a very shiny black nsx with vanity plates. I could not see in through the tinted windows. Good to see another.

Hi Jim,

Now with the good weather, I expect you will see more of us on the road!

I'll try to send out a general group note soon and see if there is interest in having a group dinner or lunch in the near future.

You are on the list now, as is David, (just above- new addition), so you all will be in the loop of the local group.

I hope to meet you all soon.

Steve

acura service in Portland

Hey you can add me to the list of NSX owners in the portland area. Picked mine up Tuesday night. I live in Portlands trailer park section otherwise known as Vancouver WA. (No income tax - pays for my car)

I need to know who in PDX area does good NSX service. Recomendations please.

Thanks and please add me to any distribution list for Portland Group.

John Woodall
Racer X

Hello all NSXers in the Portland/ Vancouver area.

I am happy to add you to the local NSX group's list of members but you need to E-mail me directly please. I am at: [email protected]

Please write me and give me the following info:

Name
Address
Car year/ color /mods
E-mail address
Phone numbers

Please remember to join the National NSX club. It is very inexpensive and supports the National and Local activities. Even if you don't care about the National activities, by joining the Club officially, you will be helping to keep the NSX name and organization alive!

Thanks.
Steven Forrest

Back