• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many miles do you have on your NSX

read page 3. 189,000 miles on a 92. screen name mother goose.

then another post of 217,000 miles on another. :)

Its ironic that you posted this today, because today I discovered this site, and this was exactly what I'm looking for.

I'm toying with the idea of picking up an older used NSX as a play car, and wanted to know the "shelf life" of what is out there. I'll post more details about that in another thread though.

I am currently having problems with the drivers side window and the stereo system with speakers and channel out on the head unit. People really freak out when they learn that it has 131K miles on it. The dealer told me that to there knowledge, this has the potential to be the highest mileage NSX still on the road. If in fact it is verified to the degree, when I am ready to rebuild, they offer some substantial discounts and will bring ship the parts to the NSX engineers for diagnostics of the wear and tear aspects.

Tony,

As a couple of members pointed out, there are many NSXs with extremely high mileage. There were two NSXs at NSteXpo that had over 150k miles on them.

Not trying to bust your chops. Just be happy that you have many more miles to go! :D

I think I have a pretty good start. I purchased my NSX in late June of '03 and just made an appointment for my 15k. The actual mileage to date is 15,245.

If you don't drive it, why have it?

Someone from this board has his car for sale in the classifieds with 141k miles. I drove it 2 weeks ago and it runs very strong and shifts great.

Excellent news to see all of the high mileage units that are still out there. In KC we probably only have about 10 NSX's. Our weather does not contribute to very many months of driving. Lots of rain and then icy winters. I will keep racking up the miles and enjoying the sunshine when I can. For those that wonder, it still pulls very strong. The new corvette and of couse the Viper are the only other cars that I don't compete very well with...

I currenty have about 124k on mine probbaly gonna catch up to you soon Tony. No major problems with my car yet, except for driver side window isn't aligned correctly and bose amp is about to go out on passenger side.

hyuan said:
Can anyone beat me?
Like this?
chair.gif

Hey this is quite interesting people actually battling to see who has the most milege on their supercars!! Bet you anything that the Ferrari and Porsche etc...etc.....etc..... owners would love to have cars that could withstand that kind of constant driving without going broke on maintanance!

Jay

Jay
91 silver/ivory (48,500)
89 accord
73 roadrunner

I have about 0.0000000000006 of a lightyear on mine...

I am curious to see if Ken (NSXtasy) will do the math here cuz I am sure I am off since I probably added too many zeros:p

Back