• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many miles on your 02 thru 05 NSX

I didn't know that 2000 fell in between 2002 and 2005 baby!

spit.gif

Mine is 02 conversion on 01 but 36k.........:cool:

Don't be a hater!

BTW...I love your name "Yojack." Any relation to Telly Savalas (lol)???

I didn't know that 2000 fell in between 2002 and 2005 baby!

Don't be a hater!

BTW...I love your name "Yojack." Any relation to Telly Savalas (lol)???

Some of the younger guys might not know about some off the best combacks from Kojack like, "whats up lollypop" and "Stavros, get em outa here". So until next time, "who loves ya baby".

Jack

By the way, nobody could hate you guys. Your to much fun! :smile:

I've got almost 28K on my 04. I won't be going to nsxpo in Vegas, but I am driving from D.C. to Idaho and back this summer. Can't wait to spend some time behind the wheel.

Yojack...did you know Starvos was actually Kojak's real brother? I loved that show when I was a kid!

Some of the younger guys might not know about some off the best combacks from Kojack like, "whats up lollypop" and "Stavros, get em outa here". So until next time, "who loves ya baby".

Jack

By the way, nobody could hate you guys. Your to much fun! :smile:

Yojack...did you know Starvos was actually Kojak's real brother? I loved that show when I was a kid!

I had forgotten, but your absolutely right. Your memory must not be fading like mine. I've consumed a great many chemicals over the years!:smile:

34K on my 2002. I have put less then 1K in nearly 3 years. I did the same thing with my 77 SL. Purchased in 1983 with 62K miles and now just over
100K miles nearly 30 years later.

2005, 4200 miles. :biggrin:

I know of one 2005 that has 870 miles on it as of 7/2009. And, since 1/2007, it moves exactly 20 miles every 6 months (on 1/31 and 7/31 like clockwork) to get an oil change at the dealer. :eek:

Last edited:

Some impressive mileage numbers from the 2002-05 owners. Very cool that you guys/gals are out driving your NSXs and not just saving them for the next owner. :wink:

For got to mention in my previous post, there is also a 2005 out there that has 131K miles as of 10/2009.

Back