• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many NSX's have u had?

Six, since the day they first came out in 1990. I've owned them all for personal use, not resale. 3 red, 1 Sebring Silver, 1 Zanardi (#14), 1 Long Beach Blue.

I own two NSX's right now. They are a 1991 Berlina Black with Ivory interior, and a 1994 Grand Prix White with Ebony interior. I will be adding a couple more NSX's within the next few years and anticipate having a total of 4 or 5. :)

Dad has had two...

The 91 met a nasty fate on a club drive... Pesky Deer... Fortunantly no-one was hurt.

3738BitterTears.jpg

But the 94 is gorgeous...

3738IMG_0117-med.JPG

Good news... Hey man, he totaled one. I couldn't do any worse than that! (I still drive the thing like grandma though...)

So far, just one. Long term, probably get another one NSX-T daily, coupe weekender.

Meeyatch1 said:
I own two NSX's right now. They are a 1991 Berlina Black with Ivory interior, and a 1994 Grand Prix White with Ebony interior. I will be adding a couple more NSX's within the next few years and anticipate having a total of 4 or 5. :)
No hogging! ;) Some of the rest of us still have a couple more to get too!

Last edited:
ibDursty said:
Holy huge picture batman!!!

Hmm... so what exactly happend on that club drive again?

Sorry! fixed that...

Several NSX's driving in a line, at about 45mph or so, when a small deer launched himself into our NSX. He hit on the seam where the window meets the roof and peeled the lid back like a tin can. He landed in my Stepmothers lap, but fortunantly injuries were limited to bumps, and bruises. The car was totalled out, but those sort of things are replaceable, Parents aren't.

The 94 is a vastly better car, with more detailing than any other NSX I have ever seen. If you know NSX's this car is VERY impressive, with some very rare OEM modifications, a sweet exhaust note thanks to paddock, and taitek, and an exceptionally maintained interior/exterior.

3738blingbling-med.jpg

3738IMG_0334-med.JPG

3738kittycorner-med.jpg

Look for us at NSXPO 2005

Philip Glorioso

White94 said:
No hogging! ;) Some of the rest of us still have a couple more to get too!

I cannot help it...I just cannot trade them in. I have to keep every NSX I buy. I have my sights set on the next one being either an ultra rare Sebring Silver/Ivory (come on Miled...sell me that car), or a Zanardi edition (rare to find one without 'stories'). The funny thing is that I really never wanted to own a red car, but with the Zanardi I have no choice. Oh well....there could be bigger problems than that. :) ;)

Only one so far, a 2004 Black/Camel. Leased this one, the deal was just to good. Already looking for a used 97-01 to buy and modify.

Re: on my second

nsx1164 said:
Me too !!

1991 red/ivory #2699: bought 1997 / sold 1998

That was Chris Wilson's first NSX, wasn't it?? I think I remember him buying it from you and driving it from Chicago to Washington state. From there....Science of Speed was born. :)

Just one 04 Rio Yellow pearl (first one too)
and will keep this for loooooooooooooooooong time :biggrin:

Back