• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many of your friends purchased a NSX?

I have a friend/neighbor who has admired my car for a couple years now. He has driven a Z3 and a Z4 for his weekend cars but always admired my NSX. Well, he just purchased a 2002 Long Beach Blue beauty and sold his Z4. How many NSX owners out there have a similar story? BTW, we went out yesterday in our cars and created quite a scene. More than a few people have a case of whiplash from turning their heads. :eek:

Recently a friend of mine sold his T88 tubocharged 700BHP Supra for an NSX.

"Djdrock", here on Prime, took me to Memphis to get mine. I let him drive it on the way back. A week and a half later he owned one. :biggrin:

A bunch of my friends want to buy an NSX now....they are not sure how they are going to pay for it though. :D

My friend, (Terry Pancake) looked at a picture of my NSX for 3 days straight when we flew on a trip. We wound up in Alabama on our days off and he purchased "Spin Doctors" sweet red 95-T.

wMTA2NDI2NTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

I have two... first I had a 300ZXTT, then this girl I knew bought one and my friend Rob got one.

Then I got the NSX, and they both followed suit and got one.

Beth, the girl with the NSX just had all sorts of body/wheel works done at Mechanics Direct. I haven't run into her to see how it turned out, but she just leaves the thing parked in her garage anyway and drives around in her monster Escalade.

Rob one upped us all and bought an F355. He wins.

I can think of at least 2 just off the top of my head. I'm sure there's more.

None of 'em :frown: Bunch of bastards.... And one of them talked ME into buying mine! I was hoping to have a nice group of friends around my area (where they're scarce) with NSX's, but that idea is whithering in the wind.

skyguy said:
My friend, (Terry Pancake) looked at a picture of my NSX for 3 days straight when we flew on a trip. We wound up in Alabama on our days off and he purchased "Spin Doctors" sweet red 95-T.
So you guys are both pilots for Southwest, that explains the similar avatars.

After being a top United flier for the last 7 years (United 1K), I made the switch to Southwest. I fly Southwest whenever and where-ever I can. I always buy full fare tickets, and I love the flexibility on Southwest.

Thanks for making my life easier. :smile:

I found mine four years ago and since then three friends bought one and all of them had to be Black.

Back