• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How much is my NSX worth?

If it were my car, I'd try selling the wheels separately (even if it means buying a used OEM set), and advertise the car for $34K obo. What you settle for depends on how desperate you are to sell it quickly.

Yeah I'd second selling the car and wheels separately. If the car is as you describe (being all up to date on maintenance seems rare in older used NSXs these days!) you should get lower $30s for it pretty easily and another few grand for the wheels. Stereos are worth approximately a cup of coffee at resale. If you have a major stereo, I'd pull it out and sell the components separarely as well.

No problem, I'm trying to talk him into it, he was looking at one for 25K (I posted the VIN here two days ago to have someone check) and was going to go look at the car with him this weekend. I'm trying to talk him into 5k more for a much better specimen (I haven't seen the other one, but I know it has issues already. Previous motor blown, no stereo, no AC, flat tire are what I know about right now).

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
Some upgrades are undesirable because they are in poor taste. Paint the center console orange and the car will be much more difficult to sell for the same price.
B]

Doh! You think I should paint mine back to black, then?
biggrin.gif

Back