• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How old are you and what do you do for a living.

Just turned 26, I'm currently an Enginerd.... although i think i should have gotten an MBA instead of a MS dammit! :biggrin:

donwon said:
LOL. Pint? you cheapa$$ :tongue: :biggrin: No! daggone it! If it pork, only HK fried and salted or Stuffed roast pork tenderloin in spiced bourbon sauce will do.

Ok, I just made myself hungry :redface:

I prefer crab fried!

I'm 32 and i sell winning powerball tickets. I only charge $1000.00! You can be a millionaire, and not have to wonder how everybody on prime got their millions! You did know that's what it takes to be an nsx-owner right :smile:

Pm me for more details-up to $180 million. :biggrin: I do accept paypal.

Last edited:
25, professional beer taster for several major brewing companies and liquor companies.

21 yrs old. , mortgage advisor & part time business owner & go kart racer

I am the guy that provides the text for those electronic signs along the side of the road. Some of my work includes, Left Lane Closed Ahead, Right Lane Closed Ahead, and the one that brought me the most national recognition, Expect 10 Minute Delay.

As you can imagine, it is a very competitive and exacting profession. Because I was able to hone my skills and expertice in SpelCheck, I have shot up the career ladder.

Now I am fighting with management to include more information to the driving public. My ideal is to include messages such as, Hay, When Was The Last Time You Checked Your Tire Pressure? and Are You Sure You Have Enough Gas, Dude, as well as, Hay, Get Off Your Cell Phone And Put Your Foot Back On The Gas.

I am 17 and want to organize a union.

Doug

age 30

I am an international deal broker for used cars on the internet...

Say, I have a customer who wants me to buy your car and ship it to him in Mexico, problem is he already wrote me this casheirs check, or wait, how much did you want for that car again? Well anyway, this check is for more than enough, so if I send it to you you should send me the balance back so I can got to, I mean ship the car to Cancun for my client, who is Mexican, and wants for me to buy cars and send them to him all day.

Thats my job.

Forgive me, I am new at this.

:D

Philip

Last edited:
I am 29 and just opened a new real estate co. that sells swamp lands in new orleans. I also have a looting training business to help teach people how get the best sh!t for the pickin'.

I have a day job and a night job.

During the day, I am a Professional Beach Bum, and collect all the gummi bears and chewed up gum that I find on the beach.

During the night, I sit at the back of the movie theaters and throw gummi bears and chewed up gum on the movie screen and count the number that stick.

It's quite fascinating.
:tongue:

Back