• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How old are you at heart? poll

22 here, I did not realize I was so mature! :biggrin:

<I>20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.</I>

WRONG! How about too tired after long days at work to give a crap about love and new experiences? :D Wait... that sounds mature now. ;)

<B>Ojas Wrote:
Damn NeoConservative question got me...Grrr! </B>

Sure... blame me now. :p :D

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

dewd, i'm 51

so, the question is, am i "maturing"... or ... have i started the return trip?

But i knew this.. i still like visiting toy stores and watching cartoons... :tongue:

MarkB said:
33 - not bad for a 53 year old.
Mark I knew that... you're probably the most spirited person i know! :cool:

x

32..............WTF??????????

I'm fun and carefree. @*$%, I'm not even 32 years old, anyway. I guess my heart is prematurely aging. Great. Thanks for the post prova4re. I guess I'll go buy a walker :smile:

Ben

You Are 27 Years Old

I wish, that's the left side, my right side is another 25 yrs old, it would be nice!!!!!!! :biggrin:

22 - I have ties that are older than that!

Hi

"You Are 16 Years Old"

Well I guess I should grow up :) ....nah I will get older, but never grow up

Born in 1971 and only 16 years old :biggrin:

Regards

21, half my age.
I guess it has to do with the music and party thing. Last concert, Blink 182 and Greenday. Guy in the bathroom wanted to know if I brought my kids. Told him that this "new" music was nothing but repackaged stuff we listened to 20 years ago. Tim

Lol, pegged me at 29, but I have to admit I guessed on a few of the questions. :) Pretty impressive, my birthday was just a few days ago. How'd they know?

jorligan said:
21, half my age.
I guess it has to do with the music and party thing. Last concert, Blink 182 and Greenday. Guy in the bathroom wanted to know if I brought my kids. Told him that this "new" music was nothing but repackaged stuff we listened to 20 years ago. Tim

Tim,
We have a few things in common. I wish one of them was a Noble :smile:

Back