• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HRE 645-R !!!I want that!!!

Zanardi 0

Suspended
I really like this rim but HRE only make them in 20" and they say that "this is a SUV rim" I say way? I think it's will look real good on my NSX.....HRE please make a set for me....17x8 and 18x10 oooooooooooooh! please!!!!

Ps...furyNSX what do you think?

Attachments

• hre.jpg
    hre.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 549
Why dont you get the 546r? only you have to get them in 18/19

enlarge-546r.jpg

supra2nv said:
Why dont you get the 546r? only you have to get them in 18/19

enlarge-546r.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------
DAMN ASS!!! of me....I will look into that !!!!but I'm not to sure about 18 and 19...I think its just too big!IMO
-Aaron

no worries dude...anyways, I have the same feeling about these SUV wheels. If they made them for our car I would be all over it. Hence why I am shopping Iforged Sprint :)

enlarge-648r.jpg

P.S. This is the Iforged Flux which looks like the wheel you want, and you can get them in 17/18...but I think they must be two piece. FYI.

flux.jpg

Zanardi 0 said:
Ps...furyNSX what do you think?
I like them, but they'z a gripload of cash!!! :eek: Remember, though, I'm partial to five-spoke wheels. :D Therefore, my pic for a 17/18 combo would be the 545:

enlarge-545.jpg

In regards to your above 6-spoke version, in a 17/18 combo, you'd go with the 546:

enlarge-546.jpg

It's kinda close, but unfortunately doesn't have the straight lip look of the 540R and 640 series. I guess keep searching? :confused:

donwon said:
Hi guys,

if you go with the reg 546 you can get them in 17/18. The r series has the straight lip and only available 18+, the reg series has a "stepped" lip and starts at 17

Still no luck jack?

Dude, gotta get the 546r!!! that is what makes that wheel so cool!

An no luck yet Donwon :( Leaning toward Iforged Sprint though. Poor Ben (at wheels Boutique)....he has worked his ass off to help me out and I am still going back and forth!!!!!

Jack

I'm sorry but HRE's remind me too much of a Euro type wheel for Bimmers and Benzos...they'd look good on my wifes 528i...:D

I like the ones you have now...There is nothing wrong with your Volks', Aaron...

just my 2 pennies....:)

I think iForged are available in 2 or 3 piece and wheels Boutique is listed as an iForged dealer at iForged's website.

Back