• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I am sooo tempted to do this....

Love the matte black, but you would have to have 'balls as big as church bells' to put a torch on a $500K car. More power to him.

I can see the for sale add now . . ."Slight body panel repaints, fast as lighting!"

Actually I think when you have extra cash to burn, you tend to take more risks as it's not such a big deal....personally I would never wrap such a beautiful car!

To wrap the targa roof, mirrors and b-pillar to give the nsx-r look would not be as major a deal and maybe even doing the trunklook / hood areas to give the Gallardo SE look?

I'm just tossing ideas around but it would be very stunning for the overall effect.

rk

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• NSXz1.jpg
    NSXz1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 501
  • NSXz2.jpg
    NSXz2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 503
Actually, the price for wrapping an NSX is $2900. I called.

I don't think I can get an NSX painted for $2900. And if I could, it would look like a$$ at that price.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• shado04.jpg
    shado04.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 344
  • shado05.jpg
    shado05.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 345
  • shado05a.jpg
    shado05a.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 344
Actually, the price for wrapping an NSX is $2900. I called.

I don't think I can get an NSX painted for $2900. And if I could, it would look like a$$ at that price.

That is definitely a good point, $2900 isnt too bad, I am sure the majority of that is labor. Must be a PITA to cut everything exactly to the car.

Back