• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I can make forged 02+ replicas in 17/18 stagger

Status
Not open for further replies.
As with everyone else, if the price point is good I am in. Dave thanks for getting this going, you are the Group Buy Master!

Also interested in hearing price.

. Turbo2go
2. Shaylord for 2.5 sets
3. RedWings
4. Mcrider: 17x8 front et 40, 18x9.5 rear et 30 (will also go 10 if that is the majority)
5. PhillyNSX97
6.socold57
7. Alexd

Alexd, if you go back a little on the thread you'll see I posted ballpark pricing that should be pretty accurate.

Frank you can get them made in any color you want at a slight upcharge. I will contact the builder again and see if we have had any luck on the blanks.

. Turbo2go
2. Shaylord for 2.5 sets
3. RedWings
4. Mcrider: 17x8 front et 40, 18x9.5 rear et 30 (will also go 10 if that is the majority)
5. PhillyNSX97
6.socold57
7. Alexd
8. hlakhani

Have decided to go a different direction, please remove my name from the GB roster

There is no GB... I didn't start that list. LOL.

I think I can make as many or as few as we need so no issue. In fact if only 5 get produced they will be worth a lot of money down the road. The guy just has to come through with some blanks.

I personally think that the 02+ style seven spoke rims are very unique and classy, especially with the concave theme. It would be worth it to me if the price is reasonable, as it would be exclusive to our cars for the specified fitment and you won't see others with 5x114.3 lug patterns trying to rock these limited production wheels designed specifically for our cars. The closest aftermarket wheels I've seen are the six spoke Volk Daytonas and they are quite rare, especially in NSX fitment. I've also heard they are a bit heavy.

This is why I implore as many NSX owners to join in on this cause to keep the costs efficient, that is if the situation calls for bulk orders = extra savings. I am certainly following this thread closely and would gladly give up my Prodrive GC05F wheels for a perfect sized 02+ style 17/18 wheels if it came down to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back