• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I definitely found a psycho!! lol

Soooooo Owned! :biggrin:

Rule #1 - never spill your troubles on the internet.
Rule #2 - see rule #1

So I wonder how the GF took it? LOL.

Soooooo Owned! :biggrin:

Rule #1 - never spill your troubles on the internet.
Rule #2 - see rule #1

So I wonder how the GF took it? LOL.

were both just lol'ng i think this is just pure internet fun.

"Because you have been sulking over your shirt like you just lost a testicle"

Nice! :biggrin:

Dude you got Fn owned bro! LOL

shes cute though.....:biggrin:

Last edited:
Wow just wow, somebody here got

owned_tank.jpg

Last edited:
Just letting you know the thread is on S2ki.com too now.

Wow - I really wish we had an IQ test before allowing people to own a NSX!!

I don't believe the OP owns an NSX anymore, he sold it I think.

Yes I remember now. He had a really nice black one too. What a shame.

i posted it because i thought it was funny that someone would post my shirt on ebay... never did i think she would comeback with response and yeah i did get owned.. but whats that have to do with an IQ test? anyways i asked the Moderator of OT "RSO" to delete this thread and he puts a cache link of the original thread... what kind of moderator is that? even when i pm him.

Because now it actually is funny.....

as a mod ... if i asked you to delete my thread isn't that what you should be doing? even 350z mods deleted it for me :confused: I would've thought out of all forums the NSX forum would have easily deleted it once i asked.

True:biggrin: a good moderator knows when sh&#t gets funny and deletes the unfunny:tongue:

as a mod ... if i asked you to delete my thread isn't that what you should be doing? even 350z mods deleted it for me :confused: I would've thought out of all forums the NSX forum would have easily deleted it once i asked.

We are more grown up here and don't hide behind our mommies skirts. If you didn't want to be exposed maybe you should have thought about the consequences before your post. Just be glad you're not a pedophile.

It is not my job to prevent your humiliation when you call a girl a psycho and she responds with her side and ends up owning you.

mod wins.

DocL - i didn't know being 22 and dating a 20 year old was being a pedophile, so sorry ...

Last edited:
Back