• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I just bought 91 JH4NA1153MT001648 Looking for any history

I am looking for any history on this car. I bought it from a wholesaler who bought it from Car max in Laural MD. It was sold to them buy a guy who lived in Glendale MD, He seems to have kept no records on the car, and was of little help. I hope to talk to him some more, but am not optimistic on much more info. It seems to have belonged to a Prime member in Pittsburgh PA from around 2004 -2006 (I found some old posts) but he has not emailed me back.
If any one has any history, or Info in general on this car I would appropriate it. Also I would like to find NSX owners in the DC, Baltimore area, who can tolerate a newbie. I am excited to be part of the NSX club. My email is [email protected]. I live in MD.

Hey I dont have an NSX, but I live near you and Im always seeing a white and a black NSX going up and down 650.

Congratulations! Hopefully there will be a NSX meet soon in the DC Metro area and we'll see you there.

You may also try a NSXPRIME search for your VIN and see if that comes up with any more details.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Can't help you with 1648 but I just bought 1655 so they're almost related!

Also looking forward to being part of the club!

Brian

Back