• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I just got my Godzilla home

Just got my car....man am I excited!!!!! This car is everything and more than the dealer promised.Hats off to Micheal at Chariots of Palm Beach for making me one happy customer.Tommorrow I drop Godzilla off at my local Acura dealer for a 30k check up,water pump,timing belt, valve adjustment and I am ready to fly.The anticipation of owning this car has been worth it all to now hold the key in my hand!!!!!!!http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21791[/URL]

What year, color, mileage???

my new nsx

a 1994 Brooklands Green with 27k mileage ,tan interior,and a Black roof...this car is absolutly flawless!!!!!!3rd owner and i am happy!!!Ends up the car was originally tiltled in the city of Smyrna where I live now....about 15min. outside Atlanta.I guess it was fate that brought it back home to its original begining!!

Attachments

• right.jpg
    right.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 715
Awesome car, did you get a good deal on the price??

Very nice! Welcome to the addiction, oops, I mean club!! :D
Z

godzilla home

I feel as if I got a good price.It was right at 35k...a little higher than I wanted to spend,but the car has been taken care of and it has a new clutch and tires.The 30kservice and timing belt adds another 2k,but I was willing to pay for a clean car and the 27k miles was attractive.I had a real hard time finding a 1993-1994 car that was in good shape so I figured it was better to spend a few more bucks and get what I wanted than to spend a little less for a higher mileage car.Now I gotta save some money for some accessories!!!Does anyone know of some cool yet economical grill inserts for the front?Any help would be appreciated.Thanks.....Rob

WOW buddy, that was a great price for a 94 with those miles....

Tebbnsxr said:
WOW buddy, that was a great price for a 94 with those miles....

Ditto! I have a green/tan 94 that I got last year with 12,000 miles for $43, 000. I wouldn't sell mine for $35,000 and I have 27,500 miles.

Congrats on the car (and the great color) :D :D :D
Aaron

Maybe all of us with green cars should form our own sub/club. Green seems to be more of an east coast thing than west coast, although the west coast guys are just as passionate about the color. I wasn't going to settle for anything else once I saw one in person. Congrats on a great purchase. Now put some miles on that thing!

The Bay Area chapter has it's own Sebring Silver NSX club, very exclusive!:D

attachment.php

fd6b0c82.jpg

Man, that looks just like mine. Now all you have to do is have the windows tinted, run over a ladder at 70mph and it would look identical to mine - oh yeah, add headers and a Taitec Lightweight exhaust and it would be a clone :)

Congratulation on the car. Just don't get too crazy on the street and watch out for the other guy

just so no to road carnage

I will definitly look out for the ladders!!!I dont know of any other black roof cars excluding what I have seen on here.I got the windows tinted today and dropped it off at the acura dealer this afternoon.Ordered new floor mats,front and side view mirror bras and just waiting to find the right shift knob.Is a cold air intake worth it and do you know of one thats the best bang for the buck? Any and all info is greatly appreciated.........Rob

Attachments

• passengersidedash.jpg
    passengersidedash.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 253
Back