• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I love my new car!!!

I've been trying to get this car off of a good friend of mine for a long time now. Bam he get's into money problems I bail him out by purchasing his car. He gets what he has to and knows it's going to a good home.. :biggrin:

wMTA0ODEzMTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTA0ODEzOTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTA0ODE1MTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Dreaming of owning it when he grows up :thumbup:
wMTA0ODE4OTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTA0ODE4ODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

DSC00244_JPG.jpg

70k original miles..
DSC00242_JPG.jpg

It always draws a crowd friends and family anyways... ;) That's my wife on the left and I'm barely in the screeen on the right.
DSC00247_JPG.jpg

wMTA0ODE5MjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTA0ODE5MDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

=)

Congrats !!! What a friend you are, helping him out like that. :biggrin:
When I first fell in love with the NSX, I wanted a white one so bad because of how seldom I saw them. But alas, I got a chance to buy mine and at a really good price so I had to get red instead.

Thats awesome, and congrats, what did you pay for this? =D
Is that EG yours as well? I also have a NSX/Civic combo.
I have an EJ. The EJ is charcoal gray and the NSX is Black and CF.
It looks like your from south CA, do you go out to the NSX or Civic events?

Last edited:
Shumdit said:
Congrats!! It looks really clean. Now just put a ft. lip spoiler back on it and some springs!

Good call my friend. Just got my ft lip spoiler a couple of weeks ago from Delray Acura. $115 shipping included. Not bad, considering I see some members selling used ones on here for that amount. Eh2666, you can find your new ft. lip spoiler here: http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray/jsp/catdisplay.jsp

CarbonNSX said:
Thats awesome, and congrats, what did you pay for this? =D
Is that EG yours as well? I also have a NSX/Civic combo.
I have an EJ. The EJ is charcoal gray and the NSX is Black and CF.
It looks like your from south CA, do you go out to the NSX or Civic events?
Picked up the car for 25K I live in SLC, Utah not CA and regularly autocross the civic and I've autocrossed the NSX once because some venues that we use have noise restrictions that the hatch doesn't pass. Since both your cars are dark looking and both mine are white we're like YING and YANG, (not the twins) light and dark, good and evil, J/Kidding it would be nice to see some pics of your car I'm a huge fan of black NSX's and CF those are my favorite white's just my second choice. Had a black Ej before I got my hatch.

Thanks for the tips on the front lip spoiler that is a very good price.

NsXMas said:
Congrats!!! You're going to love being an NSX owner and driver. Welcome to one of the coolest and most exclusive clubs in the world!! :D

Hopefully you can sign up for NSXPO 2005, which is a month away, in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona. Over 100+ NSXs are going to be present at the gorgeous location for a few days of fun and feast!
Can't make it to the xpo because my new job has me out of town most likely untill DEC. Sucks cause I'd really like to go to the xpo. Funny thing about my car is started life with it's first owner here in UT, then 2nd owner moved to Poenix,AZ for a year and a half, then moved back up here to me. Now I really want to take it back down to AZ for the sexpo....lol... :biggrin:

Congratulations!! super clean

wMTA0ODE5MjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx

What a combo, white NSX with withe Civic HB :smile:, I had same exact combo at one point. I really miss my 95 Civic SI HB

menuserve said:
I'm a huge fan of the white... mine's black and was my second choice for color... white was my first... but finding a quality car was more important than the color!

Whats wrong with black? You got a problem with blacks?? :biggrin: :biggrin:

menuserve said:
I'm a huge fan of the white... mine's black and was my second choice for color... white was my first... but finding a quality car was more important than the color!
This is the EXACT opposite of my choice looked for black found white quality is always more important. Maybe we need to trade cars eh?

menuserve said:
Trade cars huh? I have 48K miles.... and you? If you are close I'll consider it!
I have a picture above of the mileage just turned 70k previous owner moved to AZ and back so about 10k of it was just a few trips between AZ and SLC, UT. But it was more of a sarcastic statement...I love my car.

My favourite colour and congratulation for owning one. It seems like Superman is also a fan. :biggrin:

:mad: Ihaven't been able to drive my car in almost 4 weeks and now this friday I get to go home for the weekend I am so excited I can barely stand it. :biggrin: :eek: :biggrin:

Back