• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I made a friend today!

I was just transferred to a new city, a new state for work. I sell cellphones, and cellphone accessories. I now live in Lousiville, originally from Cincinnati, OH. And I know nobody here. I'm adjusting by work, working on my NSX, working on my patent, annnnnnd xbox. Wel today at work, I had a gentleman come in, and the conversation went something like

Him- man, someone's got a nice looking ferrari out there
me- It's actually not a Ferrari, it's an Acura
him- an acura?
me- yes...
him- so that's YOUR NSX
Me (a little dumbfounded, because most people who dont know it's a Ferrari, will not know it's an NSX)

I see him smile and introduce himself. 'I'm Justin...Fourringpilot from Prime'

It made for a good laugh, as we proceeded to talk about our amazing vehicles!! It's such a small little world that we live in!

(australian accent) "wait for it....wait for it...!"

I am going to use that on another random owner when I see em lol

Ditto. :tongue:

Wonder how many years before I'll have to wait for the chance to meet another NSX owner at a random moment?:wink:

That Dick, He did that to me at our Spring fling last year.. Funny as hell!!:biggrin:

Dude, I thought you were gonna bust my head for calling it a ferrari.:biggrin:

Mike,

It was nice to meet you. When you say xbox - does that mean you have a 360? If so, it is on like donkey kong!

BTW - Seeing a purple NSX for the first time was pretty cool. The wheels really set the car off. See ya soon.

Mike,

It was nice to meet you. When you say xbox - does that mean you have a 360? If so, it is on like donkey kong!

BTW - Seeing a purple NSX for the first time was pretty cool. The wheels really set the car off. See ya soon.

Haha, 360 is the only way to go! And thanks. sorry she was so dirty, weather here is not very nice :frown:

It was a time explaining to the guy I was working with how we know each other.

"sooo you guys, met through a car enthusiast website :confused:"

It was a time explaining to the guy I was working with how we know each other.

"sooo you guys, met through a car enthusiast website :confused:"

Ha - I never thought about how odd that is. Im so used to enthusiasts sites that I forget most people dont have groups like that. This site is a great way to make new friends. :smile:

Ha - I never thought about how odd that is. Im so used to enthusiasts sites that I forget most people dont have groups like that. This site is a great way to make new friends. :smile:

No kidding right. It was a fun time, drinki...errrrrrr I mean bowling, and then talkin life at the pool halll

Sounds like when I met EnesexDreamer on saturday at a club.... saw him pull up in his 91 NSX so I had to talk to him... pretty interesting coinkidink..

Mike,

xbox????? Did somebody say xbox?????????? call of duty anyone? I'm a professional lover of the ladies, and a semi-professional gamer. :cool:

xbox????? Did somebody say xbox?????????? call of duty anyone? I'm a professional lover of the ladies, and a semi-professional gamer. :cool:

Wow...we seem to be in the same lines of work :biggrin:

To update this, our friendship has blossomed to him taking me on rollercoaster hills in our NSXs to watching MMA fights at Hooters for beer, to him inviting me over to watch the Tostitos Fiesta bowl with him and his lady on Monday.

However I may have scared him with my loud outburst...it comes with being a Buckeye fan :mad::frown:

However I may have scared him with my loud outburst...it comes with being a Buckeye fan :mad::frown:

As long as you are not a UK fan you have nothing to worry about. Thanks again for the Millr Light (save that money for good tires) - lol. :tongue:

Back