• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I started on a new video feat. my NSX

Hi

I seem to not have time for anything. But I have finally taken the time to start on a new video feat. my NSX.

It is from a trip that Club Honda north Norway did. I made a little sneak peak here. You find the video at the end there.

I hope you enjoy it. It is far from finished. I will use weeks on this. I have dv quality movies from two in edition to a couple of tapes from me.

The final product will probably be posted as a iso dvd torrent. I will let you all now if anyone is interested.

Regards

Hi

The movie have been finished for quite some time. I have gotten great reviews on this. It is about 13 minutes long.

It is a bit NSX fixated. But hey what to expect when I am the owner of this princess. I am the director and cutter and maker of this movie :biggrin:

If anyone wants it I have a solution that is pretty good. The avi is about 90mb. And I have it in different iso dvd formats too.

I use this where you log on to one of my computers at home and download what you want.

Send me a pm if you want the movie and I will let you know how to do it. You need either to download and install Teamviewer or download and run.

You get a ID and a password from me. It takes about 20 minutes to download the 90 mb movie. It depends on how much bw other computers at home use.

NSXPrime is credited in the movie ofcourse :smile:

Regards

Last edited:
Any chance you can put this on youtube?

Hi

No I do not think so. My brother also suggested Youtube. But I have some scenes that police probably would not think are great. And there have been several incidents where people have been fined after putting videos on youtube.

You can have it in 15 minutes if you want.

Regards

Is it offensive then? :tongue::D

Honestly, if you broke one or the other law I would not publish it at all. :wink:

Is it offensive then? :tongue::D

Honestly, if you broke one or the other law I would not publish it at all. :wink:

Hi

You got pm. Well I better be carefull than having to pay a fine. Nothing bad. But people that enjoy their vehicles is not something that the police like so I better not give them a chance to not be happy.

Regards

I'd like to see this video if you don't mind.

-Jim

Hi Jim

Great to see some interest in my video. I am sure you will like it. I have sent you a pm with instructions on how you get the video.

As soon as you write here that you have it I will pass on the instructions to the next person in this thread that wanted the video.

I am not sure how my teamviewer.com thingy at home like several people logged in at the same time. That is why I need to do it like this.

It is not the easiest solution I have, but it works without a problem. I have written a "script" post on the norwegian Club Honda board where I tell in detail the things I worked into the movie. I will translate it and post it here.

Regards

Hi

For those that have the movie you may have seen these details:

This is a walkthrough of the whole video from start to finish

Start:
The stills of my car is changed in sync with the music

Goes from stills to movie when the word "move" is said in the music.

Slow motion of Jon-Are's/Midnight sun express's NSX when it comes down the bridge. Also had to tilt the clip as I was a bit "crooked" when I filmed that

Yes Jon-Are has the read fog light on when we drive out from the parking :smile:

Cut to new music at the word "relax"

The camera in my NSX tilted a little bit compared to the first scene.

Parking lot at Gullesfjord. My friend Øyvind filmed us. And it looks like he wants to catch all of us on film at the same time :smile:

Walkby is in fast forward until you reach my car. You will probably here that the music cut a little here somewhere. The reason is that my computer is not hardcore enough as a Centrino with 2gb of ram is not enough when it is supposed to go in fast forward too.

Switch to Ronny's tape going around my NSX

Everybody let me in the dust going out of the parking as there where bumps there and I was carefull. But I did manage to catch them again. Should have had a microphone at the back so you really could hear that Tubi Style exhaust I have

Fastforward movie from my friend Ronny again. You hear a glitch in the sound again

Switched music again. I tried to switch music every 2 minutes. The time the stills are showed is not exactly the same time. But the best I managed. Computer"juice" issues.

The sound from that echaust of Ronny going past me is pretty loud. :smile:

From Ronny again when he went past me. I have used the same scene several times in slow motion and zoomed too.

Then some focus on Jon-Are's/Midnight sun express'es black NSX.

Movie from Ronny's camera when we all went passed. Switches to slow motion when a certain NSX is near

Then fast forward and then slow motion when my NSX is in picture

Got creative with the music and used little bit of Queen here and then Rammstein. Used the same trick on Cue and Scotch later on.

Then at Shell in Svolvær. I must say that my HP Evo's look a little bit better than Jon-Are's oem's. But he has changed to a lot better rims now.

Then a "scroll" again. A little too much of this maybe.

From Øyvind's camera. The comment on the film was "Martin's pedo NSX" :smile: as the little boys are attracted of my car.

Slow motion of Jon-Are's car as the little boys like his car too

I think I may have turned off the TCS and the "slide" in the music is timed to when the back end slides out.

Going in to Hov Feriegård was supposed to go in fast forward. But the music was screwed up(because of pc) so I had to scrap that idea.

Yes the little boys points at me. That is not why I used a serious bunch of money to buy this car :smile:

Little "glitch" when we go into exhaust tip heaven because of pc

Lot of fast forward here. Maybe my Tubi is in real time.

Stillphoto of my NSX all xenoned up was full on the screen when the music "starts" again

Movie from when we drive out is timed to when the music starts again. Fast forward.

You see at the end in my movie that Martin is filming us when we come down. I switch to his film. All xenon looks mighty good.

Jonas's car leaves a lot of smoke. Must be running rich on fuel :smile:

Stills is not shown exactly the same length.

We go Crazy by Cue which shifts to Clawfinger when we go past in fast forward.

Fades out at the end as there was somebody in a Renault 19 that screwed up the Honda line at the end.

Stills from Statoil in Svolvær. We made a complete chaos there. Still times bad again.

Then to Jonas/Martin's tape from the tunnel. I did not see him as I would have blowned his microphones with my Tubi.

Then end credits. Everything is in english as you guys here on Prime was one of the main targets of the movie.

My Fujitsu Siemens Lifebook S7010 is not the best pc to do things like this. But it worked. I will look into using another laptop I have for the next project. I have only laptops with hopefully enough juice for Pinnacle Studio 11.1.

A lot of "arg did I lose everything now". But I did finish and did not loose that much when I had several crashes on the pc.

The time of the text is supposed to be as long as you need to read it.

Backgound photos are after I used about 7 hours to polish my pride and joy. I will probably make a polish thread some time soon where these pictures will be shown again

As I think I remember that NeoNSX had a little kick to the Mac people in one of his excellent videos I included one at the very end too.

I hope you enjoyed my movie and my "script" post here. A lot of thought and work has gone into this movie. But the result is pretty good.

Regards

Hi

Wow my last post is long :biggrin:

I did not get a reply from Jim so I sent the instructions to Crazy Acura. Now Jim and Crazy Acura has the id they need and the password.

I have no idea how Teamviewer reacts if there are two that try to control my pc here at home. If things just don't work then try again in 30 minutes as that is the time approx it takes to transfer the avi file.

Crazy Acura let us know when you are finished downloading. Either by a review of the movie here in the thread or by pm.

Regards

Ok just watched it.

Pretty good footage! Would have liked less music and more exhaust sound but otherwise it was nice. Time for an HD camera though. :D

Your car looks very nice! I didnt see anything really illegal in the video and i think you can put it up on vimeo or youtube without any issues.

Why not just post the link here for all of us to see? :)

Hi Jim

Great to see some interest in my video. I am sure you will like it. I have sent you a pm with instructions on how you get the video.

As soon as you write here that you have it I will pass on the instructions to the next person in this thread that wanted the video.

I am not sure how my teamviewer.com thingy at home like several people logged in at the same time. That is why I need to do it like this.

It is not the easiest solution I have, but it works without a problem. I have written a "script" post on the norwegian Club Honda board where I tell in detail the things I worked into the movie. I will translate it and post it here.

Regards

I'm home now and dling as I'm posting this message.

Can't wait to see it!

-Jim

X3 me too :smile:

Hi

Arg da** it I did not see you when I wrote the last reply. Sorry you get a pm soon too so you can download the 12 minute movie.

Regards

Vid was great Martin, however I found myself skipping around to your car the most! :biggrin: Thanks for sharing.

-Jim

Ok just watched it.

Pretty good footage! Would have liked less music and more exhaust sound but otherwise it was nice. Time for an HD camera though. :D

Your car looks very nice! I didnt see anything really illegal in the video and i think you can put it up on vimeo or youtube without any issues.

Hi

Thanks.

I am using the stuff that I have. The equipment I have is old. But it works. I have however a new action cam that I may use to record some in the future. It is situated next to the foglights in the front.

I doubt I will buy a HD camera. Really illegal? Well I am sure that I will get a note that I have to show my lights to the dmv here and also there are several that will get a note that they have to have their exhaust checked.

The police here is very active on youtube so I will not post it there for the above reasons.

Edit: I did not have much good sound of the cars. So that is why there is no more sound than it is in the video.

Regards

Last edited:
Why not just post the link here for all of us to see? :)

Hi

It can't be done like that as the avi is about 90mb and is at one of my home computers.

If you want it I will send you instructions on how to get it. There are two from this thread that got the info already so they may crash into each other trying to download the file.

When they post here that they are finished I will send you info on how to get it.

I am sorry that I need to do it like this. But it is better to be safe than sorry as there have been several stories that police have downloaded things from youtube and prosecuted people. I am not going to be one of them.

Regards

Hi

I have posted the video to my Adrive and it will be there for a month.

It can be found here

Please enjoy and give me some feedback.

Yes, I know the zooming thing is not something that I will do in the next movie.

Regards

The music was awesome with all the cues, but I too would've enjoyed more exhaust audio, especially with that tease with the mountains in the background. It was also nice to see Hondas in all shapes and sizes :biggrin:

Thanks for taking the time to make a great video!

The music was awesome with all the cues, but I too would've enjoyed more exhaust audio, especially with that tease with the mountains in the background. It was also nice to see Hondas in all shapes and sizes :biggrin:

Thanks for taking the time to make a great video!

Hi

Well as I wrote on the norwegian Club Honda board sound is very difficult.

There where ofcourse sound on all the recordings I had. But I included the bit's that was any good.

I used a lot of time to make this video. I plan on making another one this winter. With a combination of 08 and 09 Arctic Circle Raceway things from the Club Honda Norway meet there.

There where some luck involved or insane skill regarding the music in the movie. I tried to have things happen according to shifts in the music. And I was pretty good at it. Including some oldies music was to have some fun. And I think I succeded.

When the things are gone and you want it please let me know and I will reupload it.

I have some more on my Adrive.

Check out this post and the whole thread there.

The iso is up there and it is also at Chippys site.

Regards

Back