• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

If anyone is in the market for an ITR

There is a nice low mileage one up for sale in Toronto with tasteful mods (other than spring choice).

I DON'T KNOW THE OWNER or history of this car.

He's asking 14.5k and it's worth it all day long. The only thing I would change is to go back to the OEM spring/shock combination because right now he's got Neuspeed Sports on there which is a downgrade rather than an upgrade suspension wise. If they were Neuspeed Race on Tokico Blues I would recommend, but the sport one's naw.. anyway I'm rambling.

Few points.
He has the OEM rear wing and bumper they just aren't installed. I emailed him to ask. Currently it's wearing a UKDM OEM Type R bumper. Lose the fog lamps. The carbon faux coin tray is USDM spec.
Make sure to look at service records and CARFAX for for any backing up of mileage. The yellow needled gauge bezel is JDM or UKDM and has been installed after.. CDM cars came with orange needles not yellow.

Overall I'd say this car LOOKS to have some really nice potential. If anyone is interested I could go check it over with you or have my buddy who is a Honda mechanic do that.

It's the white one here about half way down with Ontario plates on it.
http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2975223&page=2

I love these cars! i always wanted one back in the day but settled for a GSR. i will pick one up as dd some day...

this takes me back to when Honda built cars I wanted.

Cool finds.

this takes me back to when Honda built cars I wanted.

^This is all I could think about coming into this thread.

I'd love to own an ITR, but the fact that it would get stolen faster than I could sign paperwork really turned me off of owning Hondas. ( I was super paranoid about my Del Sol which had a lot of work done to it)

To dream...

Does this one count? It's only got 23k on it.

a7746b4f.jpg

I'm led to believe it's been in that spot since late 2004. And I think it only saw one season of track life. Either way, if it was cleaned up it could sure sell for a pretty penny.

As for the original car posted, I'm not surprised he's trying to sell it (again) since he's tried a few times in the past. If anyone is serious about it just be warned that parts of it have been repainted. I'm sure Simon would LOVE to tell you the story :D

I loved my 2000 yellow itr that I owned prior to my NSx! I still have a Jackson racing supercharger for the 1997-2001 cars . I had mine running at a low 6 psi boost which raised both the peak HP by 45 , with a similar increase in torque. With a short ram air intake, the sced car screams like a race bike!
Let me know if someone is interested, or please redirect this message to the appropriate thread in the itr forum , and I'll be extremely grateful.
This Jackson racing roots type charger is mint and for sale !
Thanks everyone !

Mike

Mr-dream: Did you buy chance also buy that ITR at Acura on brant a few years back? My old friend was the sales manger there before he went to Erin Mills and they had a yellow ITR with a jackson racing s/c on it. Thing was quick, but has immensely hard to hook up with stock tires :biggrin:

Saw some pics on H-T with the original car I posted where it got hit while at the dealership and it was pretty bad. That still doesn't explain why the front was repainted either.

The dusty '98 ITR I posted above is now on the market for $7k. Tein coilovers, rollbar, Kirkey seat, aftermarket wheels with likely-D-shaped RA1s and original stock wheels with stock tires (RE010 I believe?).

:D

The dusty '98 ITR I posted above is now on the market for $7k. Tein coilovers, rollbar, Kirkey seat, aftermarket wheels with likely-D-shaped RA1s and original stock wheels with stock tires (RE010 I believe?).

:D

Race car only? Can it be returned to stock? Do you have a link to the advertisement?

I see the one in the link I provided is sold, anyone here buy it?

An awesome find for whomever got lucky enough.

Back