• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

If you got rid of your old ride for your NSX what was it?

jzcar1.jpg

^^still regret selling my GTR...until I drive my NSX! :biggrin:

Wheelman said:
Magnum, is that you?:biggrin:

Gosh, I use to love that show..the first episode at the beginning was the best!

One of my favorite shows too, which is why I ended up getting one.
Now i just need TC's helicopter.

...I've also owned a '94 RX7 TT, '95 Supra TT and a few sportbikes. I didn't really sell ony of these cars to buy an NSX.....just couldn't pass up the deal I got. :)

Last edited:
A 2002 is300 5spd in Solar Yellow with Tein HA CO
Car was a lot of fun.. a little lacking in power tho.
2096744_5_full.jpg

2096744_7_full.jpg

I didn't sell the car to get the NSX, but I did eventually sell it.

Attachments

• !1badrx7.jpg
    !1badrx7.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 194
Sold a 1970 Torino for a 70 Camero SS, sold that for a 69 Road Runner, sold that for a ............. long long 30 yrs story ............ fast forward ......... sold a 97 Grand Prix for an 98 Esprit, didn't sell that but it is such horrible daily driver, I got a 93 NSX for that ........... Now life is happy ever after ........ :smile:

Regards
Paul

PS: Excuse my ignorance.........How you guys upload non-NSX photos without it being dumped from the gallery? :confused:

I'm surprised nobody's made a joke about giving up their wife/girlfriend to get an NSX. :tongue:

Seriously though, some of you guys had superb taste... but you all have AWESOME taste *NOW*. :biggrin:

Sold the 03 6 spd in January because I didn't really enjoy it (it was my 2nd E46).

12944IMG_1882.JPG

12944IMG_1873.JPG

Then I realized that I missed having a sports car and I couldn't wait until 2007.

hey dvdoughboy, that was a nice ride.
those were the same rims on my m3vert.
do you still go to m3forum or fanatics still?
attachment.php

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 103
I never really participated on fanatics.

I frequent M3forum still along with the plethora of other car forums.

Btw, I've always liked how the vert looked with the hardtop. Yours reminded me of that

Sinisfun said:
I didn't get rid of it before getting the NSX, but I sold it later because I basically stopped riding after getting the NSX.

Funny I sold my bike too because of the NSX. I had an integra, NSX and a honda CBR and I just wasn't riding the bike anymore. That and Orlando sucks for riding a bike, i hate the drivers and traffic around here. I would have to take off and go into the country to feel safe.

Another S2K guy. Preludes (4) before that.

Attachments

• Leaf Peeper Ruined 2.jpg
    Leaf Peeper Ruined 2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 61
2 cars actually - 1997 Prelude - gave it to my sis, and 2001 MDX - was stolen and burned down.:mad:

Took the insurance money and bought the NSX.:biggrin:

1985 Toyota Celica GTS convertible.....I have actually had two of them...fun car...no balls but fun..:smile:

Back