• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I'll be in Vegas Sept 10-12

Whats up my Vegas family.....I'll be in vegas again in Sept for a bachelor party....my first one too to be exact.

So if anyone is free to meet up and hangout then let me know.

I'll be staying at the Hilton myself while the rest of my crew is at the Hardrock.

So let me know whats up.....hopefully it won't be too hot by the time I go there.

Whats up my Vegas family.....I'll be in vegas again in Sept for a bachelor party....my first one too to be exact.

So if anyone is free to meet up and hangout then let me know.

I'll be staying at the Hilton myself while the rest of my crew is at the Hardrock.

So let me know whats up.....hopefully it won't be too hot by the time I go there.

Eddy!

Looking forward to seeing you. I volunteer Virgil's sweet 2001 as a club loaner for you to use when you're up here!:eek: May B can arrange a GTG to work around your bachelor party. So ya getting married?:biggrin:

Danny

Eddy!

Looking forward to seeing you. I volunteer Virgil's sweet 2001 as a club loaner for you to use when you're up here!:eek: May B can arrange a GTG to work around your bachelor party. So ya getting married?:biggrin:

Danny

No not me! :tongue: My friend is getting married haha! I am just attending the bachelor party.

So yeah I'll be there guys, so let me know if anyone wants to hang.

Eddy,

We're having an NSXPO 2010 meet on Saturday. This will include an early meet at the dealership (08:00) then a drive to Mt. Charleston and back down to Pole Position for some hot lapping (this covers most of the Friday 10/29 events). Let me know if you can join us for all or a part of the meet. Should conclude by 2:00. Looking forward to seeing ya brotha!

Danny

I'll definitely call you when I get to town Danny.

Back