• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I'll pay someone up to $2,000

spyderman33 said:
could this end up as a love match???

haha...yeah, NAN1SX you got a g/f? nudgenudgewinkwink j/k

i saw a white nsx behind me on my way to work a couple days ago. probably wasn't, but maybe it was you ?

Ana said:
haha...yeah, NAN1SX you got a g/f? nudgenudgewinkwink j/k

i saw a white nsx behind me on my way to work a couple days ago. probably wasn't, but maybe it was you ?

BTW, by your avatar it looks like white may be her favorite color in the NSX!!

good luck guys.. ;)

my wife fell in love with me and my 91 Civic Hatchback ... WAY back when..

300 rides for 2,000? That should be easy to obtain. I drive the NSX 7 days a week. As for the car its a 92 white with black top and black interior.

That might have been me behind that one day to work. I only know of one other white NSX in Naples and it has a white top

As for the girlfriend part I have a Fiance....but I do know alot of single friends that are Honda fanatics just like me.

Would somebody please give this girl a ride in their NSX already?

The suspension is killing me. (pun intended)

If you can make it up to Wisco, you can take a ride in mine, but I know there are a lot of Florida NSXers that should be able to accomodate your needs, so to speak. ;)

NA1NSX said:
As for the girlfriend part I have a Fiance....but I do know alot of single friends that are Honda fanatics just like me.

But do your friends have an NSX though ? ;)

I used to have a good friend girl which had this keychain on which was written "Men are like parking spaces. The best ones are already taken..." I guess this is just another case where that saying is true :D

Back