• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I'm going baby!!!!

I'm so excited, I'm going to NSXPO!!!! I have to give a shout out to my wife Karen. I know this trip really shouldn't have happened this year, however I married the most incredible woman. Karen told me last night that I should go, and that she knows how much it means to me. I didn't even ask her about it, she brought it up on her own. Karen has always been supportive of everything I do, and I have to admit that I wouldn't have accomplished half the things in my life without the her love and support. I am very very lucky.

I won't be bringing my car, and I won't be staying at the event hotel, however Karen was able to get me a room at a Days Inn in San Rafael for $25/night!! (she works for Cendant, their parent company). Since I will have a rental I really don't have to worry about parking at the Days Inn anyway. I'll just cart over to the Embassy Suites for the events, I'm sure I'll be there all day anyway. This is going to be so incredible, this NSX has been such a huge goal of mine ever since I was 17 and since I purchased her I've been trying to be very active in the community. It means a lot to be able to attend this event the first year of owning my car, I don't want to miss any of the NSXPOs.

I can't wait to see everyone out there:D:D:D:D:D

PS: I just registered On-Line, I hope it goes through and I didn't jinx myself

She is truely awesome!!! and she can drive....really well, nothing cooler then that :):):)
fb05a4e2.jpg

she's gonna kill me for posting that picture (she doesn't like it) so here's another
fb06aced.jpg

Congrats! We'll see you out there.

p.s. I hope she likes the second photo since I am very close to the photographer and know he would not be pleased if she had a problem with that one.

I love that first pic.....of coarse i couldnt look in the view finder to shoot it ..but i think it came out pretty good...anyway well have to try and get some more of her driving......take care Bailey.

I wish i was goin with ya to NsxPo...you lucky bastard.:D

I love that first pic.....of coarse i couldnt look in the view finder to shoot it ..but i think it came out pretty good
hahaha........I think it came out great, but you know women, unless they know about the picture ahead of time and can prepare for it, they are bound to not like it :)

jadkar said:
I'm so excited, I'm going to NSXPO!!!!

[cut]

This is going to be so incredible, this NSX has been such a huge goal of mine ever since I was 17 and since I purchased her I've been trying to be very active in the community. It means a lot to be able to attend this event the first year of owning my car, I don't want to miss any of the NSXPOs.

[cut]

I can't wait to see everyone out there:D:D:D:D:D

For us the organizers, there are no sweeter words to our ears than to hear such enthusiasm. This is our reward in all the backsatge effort that goes on to put and NSXPO of this caliber ..... ;)

Wait till you really see what we have in store for you all ...... :p

Wow.. that is awesome!!!

Have a wonderful time and a lot of fun for us, the unfortunate ones who will be stuck at work :( :D :D

Great news John,Like Hrant said your enthusiasm makes it all the sweeter for those sweating the details!Make sure you bring eye drops because you'll probably forget to blink at all the nsx stuff!

Back