• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I'm in love with the Audi S5!

I love it! It's simply beautiful..

The exterior looks nice but the interior is kinda weak. I'd get a 335i coupe before an S5.

Not liking the interior? :confused:
1001505552_34325585e9.jpg

S5/A5 are sweet cars. They were in serious demand in early 2008. I wonder if the high demand/low supply is still an issue?

they should make an rs5

Anyone else love this car?

Yes!!! I will own a S5 as soon as I get a good deal on one at auction.

I love it! It's simply beautiful..

+1 I’m a Audi Nut but still would not get rid of my NSX for the S5. However having the S5 for a winter beater would be the ultimate luxury. :biggrin:

I drove the car at Pocono Raceway in August. The new A4 outhandled it IMHO, I did like the car's looks, me I'd prefer a R8!!

Anyone else love this car?
I like it ALOT. Problem for me though is it doesn't have 4 doors to get your kids and parents in and out of with relative ease. Thus the reason for owning an RS6.

they should make an rs5
Audi says it will not be bringing its current RS6 to North America. RS6 project manager Jens Koch states, "We had thought perhaps that it would be possible, given America's preference for the four-door version instead of the Avant, but the work required on the V10 powertrain to meet the emissions goals hurt the business case." However, Koch and Audi spokespeople also stte that North America has much to look forward to in the coming RS business plans. They plan to debute the RS5 at the Detroit Auto Show in 2009. Shortly after the world premiere Audi expects to introduce the new RS4.

audi.rs2.500.jpg

I love the S5. I sat in one about a year ago before they were out. It was incredible. The interior is totally amazing and the exterior is gorgeous.

I thought about selling the vette for one.

Ps. they have a supercharger for it now... sweet!

To each their own, but I'll take an AUDI over a BMW. But that's just me. My next car would probably be the S5 or the new RS4. But the RS5 might be promising. I gotta see pics or see it in person...although I'd love to see it at Detroit in '09.

I almost bought an S5 and I still thought about buying one up until I got a ride in one. The interior is beautiful, much better than my BMW. However, the car rides rougher than my M3 did stock. In addition, the power was underwhelming and the car feels a bit too boaty. I guess I wanted more performance.

Since it isn't such a performer, if I had to buy the car I would probably get the A5 over the S5.

I have to ask this question. Would you trade your NSX for the S5?

I have to ask this question. Would you trade your NSX for the S5?

It would probably be a DD and the NSX a weekend car if money were no object IMO.

I never did get to drive one, so my opinion might change when I do. Performance wise it is pretty much right there with a NA2 NSX in a straight line. I don't think it is much of a track car.

It would probably be a DD and the NSX a weekend car if money were no object IMO.

I never did get to drive one, so my opinion might change when I do. Performance wise it is pretty much right there with a NA2 NSX in a straight line. I don't think it is much of a track car.

I agree. If I were rich, that would be a great combo. Alas, I cannot afford both cars as of now.

Back