• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I'm looking for rims

I just bought a black 95 nsx and i'm looking for rims. what do you think of the Work Meister S1 and the SSR Professor SP1? does anyone have pictures of these wheels on a black nsx and what are good sizes? i was thinking like 17x8 and 18x10. one more question can anyone tell me about the Amuse exhaust. thanks

i've decided i'm going to get the work meister sp1 black with a polished lip 17x8 and 18x10. could anyone tell me the right offset and tire sizes for these rims. thanks

i went with 215/40/17ss in the front on 17x8 and 275/35/18s in the back on a 18x9.5..thats what was suggested from the guys here at prime..

note..when i bought the car it had 17/16s..the front had 225/45/16s and steering was very stiff..too stiff even when driving on the freeway..when i went to the HREs and current setup the feeling is like night and day..so i guess what im saying is dont go 225s in the front..steering is waaaaaaaaaay better now. :D

erick

Last edited:
Back