• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I'm so confused my head hurts.

I'm so confused. What would you do?

• Sell it and get the Audi S4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sell it and get some other car. The S4 is no good.

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Keep it and don't drive it much so that it retains maximum value.

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Keep it and drive it every day and watch it depreciate.

Votes: 41 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you sell it, I WILL BE SORRY, I don't know how you will feel. You talk about parking at the end, away, take up two spots, what ever it takes to save a door ding. ME TOO!!!!! Ya know the best part about a really big parking lot?....................................You get to see your car parked out there all by it self, at LOT LONGER as you walk back! It seems like there isn't another car in the lot worth looking at.

What I'm really trying to say is I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE EVEN CONSIDERING SUCH A THING!!!!

You may want to consider an appointment with a SHRINK. Don't go to a local one or you will be the laughing stock of the town. The word will be out before you get out of the DRs office. Be sure that you drive the NSX, so that when you come out of the DRs office you will see the mistake that you almost made. And, that will only cost you $100-150 bucks. Try to replace the car you have and see what it would cost you.......after you make the big MISTAKE and sell it.
Thanks
I feel a lot better.
Brad old 91, red and black, 100,000 miles, BEAUTIFUL ACURA NSX!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it and drive it almost every day. Put miles on it and enjoy it. Also watch it depreciate rapidly and agonize over each stone chip.

IMO, it would not be right to have this car and not enjoy it. I think there are alot of people on this site that have this probem too.and agonize over each stone chip This car is, IMO without a doubt one of the most spacial cars in automotive history. Granite there are other nice cars out there too. I had a 2001 Audi S4, and they do possesses that spacial feel too, IMO they are similar to a NSX in that they have that addicting driving feeling, that leaves you wanting more time in it's seat. Though the Audi S4 is also in many ways totally different car than the NSX too. Good Luck.... Keep It Though........

Back