• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Import Meet Street Car Competition Sign-Up

Mine is stock :( lol Minus wheels and an exhaust.

Thanks Ira for the reply.
The matter is if your car is stock and you come out and beat half of the field is awesome in itself!
I believe the NSX can beat half of the cars in the competition! They grade all aspect of the vehicle not just power alone!

It's hard to say wheter a stock NSX could compete or not. Everyone has great cars in that competition.

Seth your car is wayyy modded. You should go!

They had a WRX wagon that made the least HP and ran the slowest time at the 1/4 mile, yet placed 4th out of 10 cars.
Well, we have NSXs in the NW with turbo charged and all the fancy suspensions mods... I am calling out COZMO!!! your car is not fast until you drive it fast. Stop keyboard racing and come out and have fun with real racing! They still have a spot for you if you got balls to participate!

They had a WRX wagon that made the least HP and ran the slowest time at the 1/4 mile, yet placed 4th out of 10 cars.
Well, we have NSXs in the NW with turbo charged and all the fancy suspensions mods... I am calling out COZMO!!! your car is not fast until you drive it fast. Stop keyboard racing and come out and have fun with real racing! They still have a spot for you if you got balls to participate!

Damn!

Back