• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Impressions after 1000 miles...

^ Wow. Ok. You just bought a new nsx and youā€™re trying to sell us over on how it is worth more than you paid for it... I am not a clown...

^ Wow. Ok. You just bought a new nsx and youā€™re trying to sell us over on how it is worth more than you paid for it... I am not a clown...

I still have my Turbo S and F type R, how am I trying to sell it to you? You're on the 2nd gen forums while, according to your signature anyway, you have a NSX thats in need of fixing. Quite funny in retrospect.

You guys crack me up ya know... You are all P-boys that buy the nsx at the low, come on here and try telling us things we do not already know to try and raise interest and profits. Get off the cross, I need wood to burn for winter....

Last edited:
Wow didnā€™t realize I started a firestorm ...

MC

Yeah sorry, I was merely stating an opinion like everyone else. Somehow people want to maximize their investments though and hammer old discussions. Sorry.;-)

Quite funny actually! After all, you are in the 2nd gen forums letting people know your opinion even if you are in no position to talk about "feel" and not being like the first gen car.

The first gen NSX wasn't even that good. I owned an facelifted 02' back in like 2009 and it was extremely underpowered for what it was. The E46 M3 at the time was a much better buy for fun per dollar.

I still have my Turbo S and F type R, how am I trying to sell it to you? You're on the 2nd gen forums while, according to your signature anyway, you have a NSX thats in need of fixing. Quite funny in retrospect.
Actually, what is funny in ā€œretrospectā€ is that you have no idea what the gen 1 was and continues to live in infamy for. That is what is ā€œfunnyā€. Yes, I blew up the motor in my boosted gen 1, yes, I paid tons of money to rebuild it. Yes, I have dreams of driving it. You, on the other hand read brochures. My gen 1 was in perfect condition with 340 whp when I drove the gen 2 over 10 months ago. I got out and couldnā€™t wait to get back into my gen 1......

However, if I had to choose a car to tool around town in, the gen 2 all day of course. It is new. So you see, it is not an argument of right and wrong. It is a matter of which car moves you. The new car didnā€™t move me and that is fine. This is the internet. If you want to post here and think you are perfectly correct, maybe this is not the place for you. We are a small community and I welcome all new owners. But seriously, everyone here has heard this shit so many times itā€™s uncanny.

So much for smart conversation....

Quite funny actually! After all, you are in the 2nd gen forums letting people know your opinion even if you are in no position to talk about "feel" and not being like the first gen car.

The first gen NSX wasn't even that good. I owned an facelifted 02' back in like 2009 and it was extremely underpowered for what it was. The E46 M3 at the time was a much better buy for fun per dollar.

I drove the car 10 months ago..... It isnā€™t worth 200k. If it was, why didnā€™t you order to spec instead of fish it out of a clearence rack at nordstrom?

Surprised you find the F type claustrophobic... it is a ergonomic factor which I can't tolerate (e.g., Camaro, Mustang), but one I have not sensed in my F-Type... even with the top up. Maybe the coupe is different.

And my wife finds the car much more comfortable than either of my 1st NSX... again, I am surprised that your passenger finds it uncomfortable. I think the seats are great. With the V8, performance is just a few ticks off from the NSX. You're right, touch to put down all the power. A tire change helps.

The new NSX is impressive... not sure if I love all the hybrid technology but definitely an impressive vehicle.

At the $140k and under for a 130R, it becomes a competitive choice. Above that... not so sure. I think the price is due to the extended design and eventual redesign efforts... those schedule overruns are built into the price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That Tesla jumped the line, had an unfair advantage, itā€™s overpriced, wait, itā€™s on sale for 60k off?
OMG, the Tesla is the baddest car you could ever dream of owning. Everything else is shit. Sound familiar?:rolleyes:

That Tesla jumped the line, had an unfair advantage, itā€™s overpriced, wait, itā€™s on sale for 60k off?
OMG, the Tesla is the baddest car you could ever dream of owning. Everything else is shit. Sound familiar?:rolleyes:
Lol never dreamed of a Tesla. Just response on surprise from a few comments. My experience is quite a bit different on the F type. that's all. poster has owned a lot of other rides, and I'll bet more in the future too once the faults of the NSX becomes intolerable.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Feedback score=0

Jinks it is entertaining watching you converse with my emojis. I was wondering how long I could keep it going, but then I realized you are the guy that would be in here 3 years later responding to the same clown šŸ¤” over and over.

It doesnā€™t take a genius to figure out where you are coming from. You are in love with your 91 and she is in the hospital right now. I appreciate your loyalty. Rare to find that these days.

I had a 94 but long moved on. She was pretty, but slow. You always knew what to expect from her. In the end she was boring and I had to break up with her. We both moved on.

Iā€™m not trying to sell you on anything. I was merely trying to dissect what you were saying because it clearly doesnā€™t make sense. I am fine with your views and sometimes people just donā€™t make sense, but think that they do.

Best of luck to you! If you want I. Will continue to post clowns for you to talk to.

šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Lol never dreamed of a Tesla. Just response on surprise from a few comments. My experience is quite a bit different on the F type. that's all. poster has owned a lot of other rides, and I'll bet more in the future too once the faults of the NSX becomes intolerable.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I would certainly shop the Jag F type R if I were in the market for an nsx. I like V8ā€™s. If you owned a few you know that turbo V-6ā€™s just donā€™t cut it. No matter what they show on paper...

Jinks it is entertaining watching you converse with my emojis. I was wondering how long I could keep it going, but then I realized you are the guy that would be in here 3 years later responding to the same clown ļ¤” over and over.

It doesnā€™t take a genius to figure out where you are coming from. You are in love with your 91 and she is in the hospital right now. I appreciate your loyalty. Rare to find that these days.

I had a 94 but long moved on. She was pretty, but slow. You always knew what to expect from her. In the end she was boring and I had to break up with her. We both moved on.

Iā€™m not trying to sell you on anything. I was merely trying to dissect what you were saying because it clearly doesnā€™t make sense. I am fine with your views and sometimes people just donā€™t make sense, but think that they do.

Best of luck to you! If you want I. Will continue to post clowns for you to talk to.

ļ¤”ļ¤”ļ¤”
The only clown here is the person who constantly posts imojis even after he says, ā€œyou are rightā€....

I would certainly shop the Jag F type R if I were in the market for an nsx. I like V8ā€™s. If you owned a few you know that turbo V-6ā€™s just donā€™t cut it. No matter what they show on paper...

Does this include the new Ford GT?

Itā€™s amazing how you stick your foot in your mouth so often.

Does this include the new Ford GT?

Itā€™s amazing how you stick your foot in your mouth so often.
Dood... Let it go.... The Ford gt is ā€œunobtainableā€. You have showed in your posts that you really know nothing..... Stop trying to spin off into dialect that has nothing to do with the current discussion at hand.

Back