• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Impromptu Encounter with Ferrari Enzo

Lazarus,

Thanks for sharing! After seeing that picture, I really want to go visit my family back home. I miss Hong Kong so much, not the traffic thu. Maybe this summer.

Hong Kong = City of exotic cars

Switzerland = Country of exotic cars and clubs :D and cows...moo
In Zürich I saw 3 360's and a 340R in less than two hours, and one NSX in Basel but i was only there for three days - I love Switzerland!!!

Ken,

That's my karaoke song!!!

-Yvonne ;)

nsxtasy said:
When I first read the name of this topic, I thought it said:

"Impromptu Encounter with Enzo Ferrari" :eek:

Which reminds me of the line from "Hotel California":

And I was thinking to myself, this could be heaven, or this could be hell...

scNSXgirl said:
Lazarus,

Thanks for sharing! After seeing that picture, I really want to go visit my family back home. I miss Hong Kong so much, not the traffic thu. Maybe this summer.

Hong Kong = City of exotic cars

Switzerland = Country of exotic cars and clubs :D and cows...moo
In Zürich I saw 3 360's and a 340R in less than two hours, and one NSX in Basel but i was only there for three days - I love Switzerland!!!

I found a Porsche GT-1 the other day, right here in Hong Kong. It's a left-hand drive model, and can only be driven on racetracks though. It's absolutely stunning to see so many incredible cars in this city.

By the way, are you sure you'd want to visit Hong Kong in the summer? Maybe you've forgotten, but summers are the worst times to visit Southeast Asia. The humidity is near 100%. ;)

I know. That's why I haven't gone back for the last 10 years. Summer is the only time I can take a long vacation. And if I go back I want to stay for awhile, not just a couple of days.

BTW, Happy New Year!!! Wish I was in HK right now.

Lazarus said:
\The humidity is near 100%. ;)

scNSXgirl said:
I know. That's why I haven't gone back for the last 10 years. Summer is the only time I can take a long vacation. And if I go back I want to stay for awhile, not just a couple of days.

BTW, Happy New Year!!! Wish I was in HK right now.

Happy Chinese New Year to you too!

Actually, the weather has been really good here all winter. We haven't had any rain for what must be nearly 3 months now.

I went to HK once when I was a student, shopping was real fun.

Here in London I saw Enzo twice. Once just up the road and then once driving past front of my flat. Both times it was JK (Jamiroquai).

Man,

Did you see the width of that Ferrari? That's why I'm going widebody Sorcery style.:D The stuff is here already. Only awaiting my 18/19 TE 37's.

CRX B16B VTEC said:
I went to HK once when I was a student, shopping was real fun.

Here in London I saw Enzo twice. Once just up the road and then once driving past front of my flat. Both times it was JK (Jamiroquai).

There are nine (count them, 9) Ferrari Enzos here in Hong Kong. ;)

Jin1976 said:
Man,

Did you see the width of that Ferrari? That's why I'm going widebody Sorcery style.:D The stuff is here already. Only awaiting my 18/19 TE 37's.

Be sure to post some pictures of your car after you've completed the mods. :)

Back