• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

In honor of / to honor NSXTASY

I was doing some, ahem, research about http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/, and found out that he has been honored by many, like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Norris_Facts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Brasky

And Chuck didn't seem to mind.

I thought of some heroes I'd like to honor in a similar fashion.

The first one that pops to mind is our beloved nsxasty

So without further ado, here is the start of the honorage:

-nsxtasy knows all. In fact, it occurred one time in 1995 that nsxtasy made a mistake about the NSX, stating that it came with power steering, that Honda hurriedly fixed its mistake by recalling all outstanding 1995s without power steering from the market, and re-introducing all NSXs thereafter, later in the year, with power steering.

-nsxtasy can predict the future of mankind. In fact, Honda asked nsxtasy if the HSC should come with 6 cylinders or 12. nsxtasy snorted "neither, it should have 10 cylinders because my daughter will be 10 in 2 months." Therefore Honda withdrew its HSC proto-type, fired all its designers, and started anew.

-God created the universe in 6 days. nsxtasy came up with the design of the NSX in 2. God asked nsxtasy for help on designing the companion for Adam after that amazing feat.

-Honda wanted to change the NSX design after 10 long years in 2001. Upon hearing this, nsxtasy flew into a fit of rage, fired the Honda CEO, ate his wife, and killed his dog. In total fear of their lives, the Honda designers delayed the design, reducing the changes only to the headlights and bumpers in 2002.

-Honda wanted to introduce the NSX Type-R to the US after the demise of the Zanardi. nsxatsy was consulted about the move, and provided feedback that the Type-R would not be powerful enough to beat the Corvette Z06 or the Dodge Viper. Honda promptly went back to the drawing board to develop an even more powerful Type-R. They're still at work on it today.

nsxtasy is such a fixture on nsxprime.com, that when visitors requested updates to its homepage, Lud resisted for fear of the massive amount of work that it would take to remove and replant nsxtasy's roots on its foundation.

nsxtasy's knowledge of the NSX is so encompassing, that when someone asks LarryB how to change the passenger light bulb, LarryB has to validate his answer with nsxtasy first.

nsxtasy's knowledge of everything is so complete, that if he changes his mind on any subject, all the encyclopedias in the world have to re-publish their work.

nsxtasy's knowledge of everything is so powerful, that if he changes his mind on any subject, your mind and mine will change instantly with his.

There are 3 immutable laws of the universe:
1. I'm never wrong
2. If I'm wrong, refer to rule #1
3. If nsxtasy says I'm wrong, then you're wrong, I'm wrong, and rule #1 and 2 never existed.

Contrary to popular belief, nsxtasy is not the treasurer of NSXCA because he was voted there. He is the treasurer because he knows each and every one of our deep and darkest secrets. And we'd pay him anything to keep those secrets.

nsxtasy was asked to provide editorial input on a NSX Driver article. The resulting publication weighed 3000 pounds, and had to be handled with radiation suits. Ray Charles was the first and last person to view that publication.

nsxtasy was buying gas one day at the gas station. A 2003 Corvette owner saw him buying gas, and stopped to ask nsxtasy for directions. That conversation resulted in the C6 Z06.

nsxtasy knows the meaning of life. However he can't tell you or me, because it would result in each of us owing debts equal to the entire Gross Domestic Product of Japan.

nsxtasy always plans ahead, knowing the future and all. One time he was pulled over by a cop near El Paso, Texaso for speeding. The fine was $55. nsxtasy handed the cop $110. The cop looked perplexed, and asked "what's the extra $55 for?" nsxtasy replied smoothly "I'll be driving back this way too."

nsxtasy knows more than cops, and likes to make them look silly. He once ran the stop sign in the rain to make the cop get out of his car and get soaked.
-Cop: "Do you know you ran a stop sign?"
-nsxtasy: "Yes, do you know why I ran it?"

There was a heated debate on NSXPRIME about buying and using regular unleaded gas for the NSX. nsxtasy chimed in that he thought it was a foolish idea destined to cause ruin for the NSX. Upon this pronouncement, every one in that thread and all readers on NSXPRIME switched to buying premium gas only, even for their lowly daily drivers that didn't require premium gas.

Please add your honorage here. :biggrin:

Last edited:
OMG, this one had me rolling

nsxtasy always plans ahead, knowing the future and all. One time he was pulled over by a cop near El Paso, Texaso for speeding. The fine was $55. nsxtasy handed the cop $110. The cop looked perplexed, and asked "what's the extra $55 for?" nsxtasy replied smoothly "I'll be driving back this way too."

nsxtasy has an alter ego on Prime. His name is.............. *cough* *cough* *gasp* *ack!*--THUD! [/dead].

This has been a test of the Emergency Broadcast System.

Awesome! That is simply classic. NSXTASY was always one of my favorites when I was lurking a year ago and I felt the void when he was quiet on prime recently. Thanks NsXMas!

PS- My wife loved the rules 1-3 with her name subbed for NSXTASY.

I wish this one was real....

"-Honda wanted to introduce the NSX Type-R to the US after the demise of the Zanardi. nsxatsy was consulted about the move, and provided feedback that the Type-R would not be powerful enough to beat the Corvette Z06 or the Dodge Viper. Honda promptly went back to the drawing board to develop an even more powerful Type-R. They're still at work on it today."

haha... great post. Whether you love or hate Ken, you have to acknowledge NSX Prime would be half what it is without him.... especially half the number of posts. ;) :D I count it an absolute honor to have met him at NSXPO.

<B>NSXMAS</B> - you forgot to mention the acroymn that's never been used: KIW (Ken Is Wrong)... as discussed on this <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39466&highlight=kiw">thread</A>. In fact if you do a search for 'KIW' you will find a couple of buried instances where Ken made an error. :eek: Try for yourself... it's true!!! :D

> Honda wanted to change the NSX design after 10 long years in 2001. Upon hearing this, nsxtasy flew into a fit of rage, fired the Honda CEO, ate his wife, and killed his dog....

This rumour was never substantiated, and hence Ken remains innocent until proven otherwise. :p

unsubstantiated rumor has it that althought the original name for the NSX was the "KEN," it was felt by Nsxtacy that the name "Kentacy" didn't flow as well as "Nsxtacy." Honda immediately retooled the factory to accomodate this, as well as firing the CEO, CFO, VP, President, executive secretary, in addition to having the CEO's name plaque taken down from the executive meeting hall.

Little known fact: The nsx was originally a 2+2 seater, untill NSXTACY pointed out that he has no children living with him, and therefore no use for the extra seats.

Little known honda trivia: NSX was originally slated as a 4wd sport-ute (X denoting 4 wd) until nsxtacy made it known that he likes driving in road races, not on dirt trails.

The top speed of the nsx was originally only slated for 155 mph. However, when nsxtacy realized it was too slow to allow him to sleep in, eat a liesurly breakfast, and grab a triple latte frappucino mocha grande on the way in to work, the engineers immediately went back to wind tunnel testing, eeking out another 10 mph or so on the top end.

This one is way too funny to live a short life, therefore I'm bringing it back!
Rumour also has it that he is so in tune with the car that he doesn't even need to drive it anymore, he just send brain waves to control it...

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

That's the message I got when Ken is active on Prime. The band width that he takes up is equivalent to three-quarter the world's network. His pet goldfish takes up the other quarter.

Nsxtacy knows all the answers on Prime prior to the questions were posted. He typed all the answers before Prime existed, and that's how he answered posts so quickly.

The tire is actually a biproduct of nsxtasy when a science experiment went wrong. In some rare instances, you can actually see rubber running through nsxtasy's veins. This explains why he know's tires like the back of his hand. Rumor has it that nsxtasy can actually communicate with some tires.

Do you expect anything less from NSXTASY!!! The guy has NSX in his name literary !

KeN SaX !!!!:eek:

That says it all !!! Ken IS the man !!:biggrin:

Back