• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

In Search of a Good Shop

Does anyone know of a good reliable shop to get some minor performance parts installed on the NSX? I was thinking of exhaust, shocks and springs to start.

The shop would have to be able to accept 'carry in' parts.

It would also have to be located in Central Jersey and not over 75 miles from the New Brunswick Area!

Thanks!

Larry Basantza is a bit of a ride but its worth the trip. 1 hour from New Brunswick

Yes, Larry Bastanza is definitely the place to go. He's located in Orange County (NY), just over the state line.

I spoke with Larry last night. Your right....he is very knowledgeable and is the person I'll take my car to!

He mentioned he would be at the Spring Meet in Bridgewater!

See you all there!!!

Thanks!

Larry B. is your best bet no matter how far the trip.

3269434-L.jpg

6468298-L.jpg

look no further than warwick ny

RSO 34 said:
Larry B. is your best bet no matter how far the trip.

3269434-L.jpg
larryb is the man, but i have'nt the foggiest what he's doing with a tire & a broomstick...mr mills looks pretty happy though:biggrin: :wink:

That is a special calibrated broomstick, precisely made to hold the battery tray from knocking me in the head during a front sway bar install.

Amasing, all that precise technical equipment and I still have the stand on my tip toes:):):) LOL...........................

A more technically savy short individual may have just lowered the lift, but nooooooo, not me. Notice the slight smerk on Pete's face, as he exclaimes:

Should I raise the lift so you do not hit your head?

LarryB

Back