• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Indglow or White Faced Gages?

Anyone replaced their factory gages to white face or indglow faced gages? If so where can I get some?

I've seen them occasionally on eBay, and at the Science of speed, does anyone know where I can get the Canadian KM/H instead of MP/H...

Thanks,

------------------
-=RudeBoy BaBy NSX=-
[email protected]
http://www3.sympatico.ca/rramchar

[This message has been edited by RudeBoy_baby_NSX (edited 12 March 2003).]

i too, would also like to know where to get white-faced guages in km/h.
thanks in advance
smile.gif

Hi from NYC.
I recently purchased a multi-glow instrument panel set up for about $55 on e-bay. When I took the kit to my mechanic for installation, he spend 2 hrs. trying to install it, but could not. Problem: He said the kit must be cut to fit properly and then glued back together. If the kit is cut to fit, the circuitry must be cut as well. Be careful when buying one of these. Larry T

I have them on my car (indiglow) installed them myself,mine work fine I guess I am over the look and when I get around to it I am swapping them back to oem. save your money
David

Originally posted by BadCarma:
I have them on my car (indiglow) installed them myself,mine work fine I guess I am over the look and when I get around to it I am swapping them back to oem. save your money
David

which one did you install? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2408767551&category=33677
or http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2408894697&category=33677
The second one is reverse..
Do you know which one work for the NSX

I bought the indiglo's also but don't have them hooked up. Just using the white face of them. When the lights are turned on it gives off a nice orange glow to maintain the OEM look.

------------------
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Originally posted by BadCarma:
David

I have to agree with this statement...i think the oem look is the best ... it was cool when i first got the gauges but you grow tired of them real fast

I have the SOS white face on mine. I really like the look but the instulation is very hard. To get need off you must make a stem shaft clamp out of a needle nose vicegrip. Clamp the shaft and pry the needle off. The hard part is you lose your reference point for the proper needle location when you go and put it back together. Also, the stops need to be tweeked so when you turn off the car they all drop to the same location. Dan

Originally posted by tunapie:
I have the SOS white face on mine. I really like the look but the instulation is very hard. To get need off you must make a stem shaft clamp out of a needle nose vicegrip. Clamp the shaft and pry the needle off. The hard part is you lose your reference point for the proper needle location when you go and put it back together. Also, the stops need to be tweeked so when you turn off the car they all drop to the same location. Dan

You are good. I tried this and failed. I made frisbees out of the SOS faces and bought a new cluster. Hats off to you for getting it done and having them work.

------------------
www.vincesautobodyworks.com

Back