• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Indoor karting in Bay area - Lemans Karting?

Have any of you been there? It just opened in mid-december.. i found it on accident wihle trying to find a place to drive a new nitro rc truck in fremont... hehe.

The website is www.lemanskarting.com , its owned/ran by racers.. scca/karts etc. All the equip/facilities is new so its pretty nice. ive never done much of the karting thing myself, just once at Dromo1 in so cal while i was living there.

I have been to lemans karting more then once or twice tho... its $16 for a 9 minute practice session. And they are starting racing sessions pretty soon.

If any of you have been there, what laptimes you running so far?

-mike

------------------
http://www.blazen.com/mike/

Originally posted by Tobal:
oOo this sounds like another Speedring. Maybe we can plan someth'n out for the local NSXers and head down together.

Eric,

Sounds to me you are now in charge of organizing it.
wink.gif

------------------
Jay
'91 Red/Ivory (Sold)
'96 Red/Black

Sounds like fun for the local NSXers. I've checked out Speedring also. 6hp machines but loads of fun. I think the record for that is 27 seconds which I don't think was done by the stock karts. I believe that was an insider record with a souped up kart....9hp...Wow!!

------------------
'98 Blue NSX-T

Sounds like fun for the local NSXers. I've checked out Speedring also. 6hp machines but loads of fun. I think the record for that is 27 seconds which I don't think was done by the stock karts. I believe that was an insider record with a souped up kart....9hp...Wow!!

oops...repeat...how did that happen???
------------------
'98 Blue NSX-T

[This message has been edited by Blue Knight (edited 15 January 2003).]

Originally posted by Blue Knight:

My understanding is speedring/lemans karting are pretty much the same deal, although Ive never been to speedring thats just what i have been told. Karts/track is comparable.

BTW, last night i ran 23.197 at LK.... post some laptimes!
biggrin.gif

-mike

------------------
http://www.blazen.com/mike/

Back