• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Info on VIN JH4NA216XWT000059?

Does anyone have any info on JH4NA216XWT000059? 1998 Spa Yellow/Onyx located in Odessa, FL. I did see the AutoCheck on the ebay listing, which didn't seem to turn up anything unusual.

Thanks in advance.
-Tom

Sold new on 5/15/98 from Acura of Brooklyn.

It does show that there is an unperformed recall on this car, for replacement of the ECM, bulletin 98-026. One owner shown in the system, which may or may not mean anything.

I've attached the bulletin for your reference.....

Attachments

• 98026.pdf
    76.4 KB · Views: 32
Thanks, Tim. I believe the car is now on its fourth owner, but it is worth looking into the ECM. Owner apparently just had the car serviced at the dealership for the clutch, timing belt, water pump, valve cover gaskets and valve adj.

Unfortunately, I think those 18/19 HRE rims may be too nice for Pittsburgh streets! A few more potholes here than in FL.

-Tom

TRN107 I wouldnt say that, Tampa FL, has more pot-holes per square mile than any other State, also for you information the most Strip clubs per square mile than any other State. also the worst drivers than any other state in the world. all of which are retired 75 years and up that shouldnt even be on the road.

a few years ago we had this elderly guy drive over 30 bicyclists in one shot. NO-JOKE no one died thank god. these old guys are like "I'll give up my license when Im damn good and ready" quote from a local newspaper that I saved.

But Spa Yello does look real good in person, not so much in pictures but if you standing next to one its so sharp looks bigger than it is, optical Illusion

Back