• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Injector Question

I'm planning on purchasing a CTSC (regular) this fall. I have the opportunity to procure some 270cc RC injectors (peak and hold) that were previously on a NSX. What will be the ramifications? Will they work without tuning requirements?

Here's what I know from my experience:
RC injectors have a different type of connector, so you gotta cut the factory connectors & splice in RC ones. Stock injectors are 240's, 270's ought to be such a small difference, not even noticeable. I had stock, then 440, then 310, now I have 370's (with a single turbo). If comptech doesn't say anything about changing injectors, I wouldn't go to 270's, I beleive it would be a negligible difference with the added headache of changing the wiring.

I have RC's on my car and they were a direct replacement for the stock injectors.

The injector connectors changed (I belive) in the 1997 model year.

The bigger question, however is what are you looking to achieve here? The regular CT kit uses the stock injectors and is tuned for the stock injectors, so you wont get any more power by just switching to 270's. Duty cycle IMO is not a worthwhile argument with the CTSC kit being the most proven kit out there still.

Are you planning on doing this switch jus becauase you can, or because you think you should?

Back