• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

INNER FENDER FASTENERS 91545-SE0-003 IN BULK?

Pulled my front fender liners/radiator shrouds recently and quite a few fasteners 91545-SE0-003 crumbled in my hands so i'm wanting to replace them all and wondering if anyone has found an OE (Japanese?) honda supplier that will sell in bulk. They are available OE for $4.77 each but i'm thinking i need about a million of them. Not terribly afraid of the aftermarkets, but OE quality is of course desired. Thanks!

I actually have a few of these fasteners left in a package in my workbench. I got them from these guys
ttps://www.brossautoparts.com/search?q=91545-SE0-0030

The product has been good so far and at $0.70 per clip and reasonable shipping costs (6 years ago) they had the lowest delivered price. Bross is interesting because they are not from China. They are in Turkey which seems to have a thriving automotive parts production industry since becoming part of the EU.

If Tanto395 wants the genuine OEM product Amayama would be the way to go at $1.45 each which would make them about twice the price of the Bross clips.

I've heard Turkey makes some good products, especially around Thanksgiving. On topic i see Amayama in addition to the japanese product shows a UAE product for $.48 cents each in lots of 20. Thanks guys.

I've heard Turkey makes some good products, especially around Thanksgiving. On topic i see Amayama in addition to the japanese product shows a UAE product for $.48 cents each in lots of 20. Thanks guys.

That is interesting. When I checked, the Amayama web site I got this which shows a higher price and an inventory of only 20 for the UAE warehouse along with a longer delivery time.
Screenshot 2023-12-30 090636.jpg

Whenever I have ordered from Amayama the UAE option has always been more expensive. Were you able to open a different page which shows different pricing for larger quantities?

You should have placed the order really quick while that portal to another world line was still open :). $.48 per OEM clip would have been a nice price.

They stay okayish but occasionally the pin in the middle doesn't stay locked in properly. Then to remove them the pin doesn't push in like the stock ones, you have to pry it up with a pick or knife.
Interesting, I haven’t had any trouble with them. I probably have 20 on the car that replaced broken oem clips, they stay in place and haven’t broken for me
My first box was good- they stayed clipped. I bought a second box for the Zero and they all fell out for the reason John mentions- the center pin popped out. I would find them randomly on my garage floor. I just buy them OEM from Amayama now.

Back