• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

instrument cluster jewelry

Rings installed

I just put Stacy's rings in too. The hardest part was getting the
connectors of the dash trim (with headlight/dash light level and
TCS off) unplugged and then plugged in again.

Re: Rings installed

mandrewz said:

Wow that looks good :cool:

Any tips or advice for the DIY, I'll be doing the operation as soon as mine arrives (hopefully this weekend). Was it complicated to remove/ install the dashboard assembly?

PS do you have the polished or machined finish?

TIA

Am I the only one that things the rings make it look like a cheap GM product??:confused:

instrument rings

Just my opinion but the stock cluster looks too plain.Thats why I designed and built these.I guess I am biased and realize that not everyone will like it but "cheap" LOL.

Re: instrument rings

stacy'snsx said:
Just my opinion but the stock cluster looks too plain.Thats why I designed and built these.I guess I am biased and realize that not everyone will like it but "cheap" LOL.

I am sure it does not look cheap in person. No offense meant.

Reminds me of a caddy..

Attachments

• caddy.jpg
    caddy.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,345
I think they look good over all. The first thing I think of is BMW. I personally would like to see them with a little lower profile and I'd probably buy a set. I still may buy a set but I'd like to see more night time pictures to get an idea of how the lighting reflects off the rings and what type of shadow if any they cast on the gauges.

NetViper said:
Am I the only one that things the rings make it look like a cheap GM product??:confused:

Yuppp you are the only one so far ;)

just installed mine today and I gotta agree with the other happy campers. THEY ARE FREAKIN SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks Stacey

BTW if anybody is going to install them PM me, I'd be happy to give tips and advice from my learning experience.

Now I can go back and finish training for my 12k race in the AM . Im hoping to break 47 min. :cool:

spartan2-3 said:
Yuppp you are the only one so far ;)

just installed mine today and I gotta agree with the other happy campers. THEY ARE FREAKIN SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks Stacey

BTW if anybody is going to install them PM me, I'd be happy to give tips and advice from my learning experience.

Now I can go back and finish training for my 12k race in the AM . Im hoping to break 47 min. :cool:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Please post pics Romeo...See I told you so, real BAD ASS...2004 best mod.
-Aaron

Zanardi 0 said:
NSX/MR2 De's 04 nsx cluster

I really like that! Where did he get that? How much $$?

EDIT: I didn't know he got an 04. -- I would still like the 04 gauges in my 93..

Last edited:
BEFORE
DSCF0536.jpg

AFTER
DSCF0540.jpg

NetViper said:
I really like that! Where did he get that? How much $$?

EDIT: I didn't know he got an 04. -- I would still like the 04 gauges in my 93..

If I remember correctly I belive he removed the old rings and spray painted them and reinstalled them. They are just the stock rings painted.

Re: Rings installed

mandrewz said:

Did you paint your needles? If so, how did you do it? Thanks :)

NetViper said:

I second that.. :eek:

Back