• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Insult to the NSX?

Why? you didn't notice it was sarcastic? they were clearly showing how much fun he was having in the car.

i know which video you're talking about without even clicking on it. :) What he says is true, but it's painful truth.... made even more painful for me because the background music is from "Matrix Reloaded" :rolleyes: :biggrin:

He is wrong the fine tuning is typical of Honda thats what's Honda is all about (He did like the Civic Type-R wich has also head the same fine tunign!) and not every thing should be a Ferrari,Porsche,etc there more things in the world! in one point he's right make a NEW NSX that would be great fun. and they never tested the NSX R GT i believe (would be hard as there only 5 road legal and the rest are racing cars)

I agree with everything he sais BUT... I do not agree with him saying that it will never be a ferrari because last time i checked....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hzGYjcH5guc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hzGYjcH5guc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

hehehe:biggrin:

Sadly, it is true what he says…”sad” is the word I hear used most about Honda pertaining to the stagnation of the NSX.

Does anybody here speak Japanese?
It would be interesting to hear if the Japanese ridicule Honda now, too. For loosing the momentum after 1991 and for not coming out with a new car 10 years ago …
Anybody know what the Japanese think about it?

The nsx is a cool exotic for the 90's :biggrin: !!!!! Honda needs to step up to the plate and build a car that can stay up with the new Vett, Ferrari and Lambo of today not the EVO's and S2k. Even if Honda builds the next super car no one will buy it over the 500HP Lexus :frown: .

Maybe Honda needs to build a small powerful car about the size of the Elise. So people can have a fun weekend sports car from Honda. It could be very high tech and a price that the public and the bean counters at Honda would like. Hell, people better than Honda are putting Honda engines into the Elises, and it is a really good fun car.

I sometimes think that if the Ferraris and Lambos weren’t so big (or maybe large is a better word), they would sell more. They would be easier for normal people to drive, park etc.
Except the Gallardo is already quite small I guess.
I am not up to designing a successful formula., but then that's not my job. I think maybe the guys at Honda are not up to it either. Have they lost it? Is Honda no longer the “Power of Dreams”?

710 said:
Maybe Honda needs to build a small powerful car about the size of the Elise. So people can have a fun weekend sports car from Honda. It could be very high tech and a price that the public and the bean counters at Honda would like. Hell, people better than Honda are putting Honda engines into the Elises, and it is a really good fun car.

I sometimes think that if the Ferraris and Lambos weren’t so big (or maybe large is a better word), they would sell more. They would be easier for normal people to drive, park etc.
Except the Gallardo is already quite small I guess.
I am not up to designing a successful formula., but then that's not my job. I think maybe the guys at Honda are not up to it either. Have they lost it? Is Honda no longer the “Power of Dreams”?
Maybe Honda should do both make a small littel racer like maybe a S2000R and still make a HSC style car and kick the S!#@ out of the Audi's ugly R8!

Back