• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

insurance rates

I have a perfect driving record for 13 years, also never had a claim, however my insurance company (21st Century), in my opinion, is overcharging me @ $2200/year. My '95 NSX is listed as a secondary vehicle, and only driven on weekends. I also told them that I drive the NSX less than 3k miles/year, but this made no difference. Can anyone suggest a better insurance company with more affordable rates?

I'm not sure what companies you have in your state, but I use State Farm and pay about $1056 a year, (About $88 a month) for full coverage, $500 deductable. I'm 30 and the NSX is car #2. AIG wanted about $1450 a year for the same coverage.

Shop around, and often, for insurance rates. That's straight from the insurance reviews that I've read.

Progressive charges me $925/year as a pleasure use third car with up to 7500 miles use. Ecellent claim service, as well. Definitely shop around!!

Back