• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interesting incident with an S2K driver......

Last edited:
I understand people might get excited to see a NSX but those tailgaters are annoying. I just let them pass me. I always feel like they get mad every time I let them go because they might be thinking something along the line like: "fuk, I want to tailgate his ass more, just for the heck of it, (and they don't even know why they do it)" Glad he didn't hit you though.

I think the "high" wing should have given him away as a "street" racer...that wing looks a tad large for a street car:rolleyes: Unless he dries his wash on it.

I've had the same thing happen here and there when I drove the nsx. But my car is my baby so I usually get level headed real quick before acting on impulse. Now with my girlfriends old Evo 9 it was a different story. lol...I pretty much got the tailgaters all the time, but that usually didn't last very long once I give 'em a taste of their medicine followed by a can of whoopass. :smile:

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm going to see if I can find out who owns it and ask him what the problem was. :confused: I post on S2ki often.

EDIT: Well I was going to try but s2ki has been down today and it still is.

Last edited:
Maybe that's what started the guys tantrum in the first place? lol She didn't like his car and thought the nsx was just so sexy and his ego just couldn't handle it anymore. :biggrin:

well she was taking pictures of me after i took the above pic.....which was at the end of the whole incident......

:rolleyes: people are just stupid.

Holy crap...that's his wing!? Talk about stadium seating! I would have just told him his car looks stupid....then opened my door for his girl.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Holy crap...that's his wing!? Talk about stadium seating! I would have just told him his car looks stupid....then opened my door for his girl.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

yea the only problem is that they probably don't speak English hahah

IMAG0014.jpg
........and starts yelling at me in korean... with his girlfriend in the passenger seat.. I have no idea what he's so mad about!.....

Sure he was yelling at u?

They normally talk like that. Just watch Korean movies. There should be one cuming out called "The Servant".

I think the "high" wing should have given him away as a "street" racer...that wing looks a tad large for a street car:rolleyes: ....

Holy crap...that's his wing!? Talk about stadium seating! I would have just told him his car looks stupid........

These wings do work wonders on handling.

And yes, I had the undisputed custom sized "King of Wings" with the FD.

The downforce I was making will kill any stock spoiler NSX or Sk2 or FD on freeway handling. I literally was taking 90 degree turns that I would have never dreamed of on a street faring car. Yes, not the best looking piece, but it did wonders to my handling, which was already upgraded with shocks, coil overs, sways, poly bushings, light weight forged wheels and A032r tires.

IMG_9226.jpg

There is a coffee shop that I go to on a regular basis and some kid wearing his Security Guard outfit was talking up a storm how his S2k was badass and all that. I told him that I had a FD with 430rwhp that didn't break down with the proper mods and tune, a 520rwhp GTO and that while I considered the S2k, I went with the NSX since it was more class and faster.

He was upset and the following weeks when I see him, he'll make a point to race my NSX in the parking lot on the way to coffee.

He was a short waify white guy.

batman43.jpg

EDIT> THE OWNER OF THE S2000 IS ASKING YOU TAKE THE PICTURE DOWN SHOWING HIS PLATES. (I think this is a reasonable request)
********************************************************************************************************
So I was on my way to work and I was sitting next to this guy... and I'm driving normally and I pass him (Not racing in anyway) and he flies up on my rear and begins to tail gate me as most ricers do... so I tap my brakes a few times to tell him to back off ... gave him fair warning...... then i slowed down... and he comes around me and pulls into the on coming lane of traffic and starts yelling at me in korean... with his girlfriend in the passenger seat.. I have no idea what he's so mad about! So I get on the 101 north to go to work and leave him on the on ramp... and he flies up on my ass again... and this goes on for a few miles of him all over me almost hitting me a few times.... and then he gets off and i get behind him to take a picture of his plate....

anyways if you guys see this guy, stay away from him... he's insane!
********************************************************************************************************

S2K owner checking in (we got plennnty of NSX owners on our site too mind you). I'm just going out on a limb here and saying perhaps he wasn't following THAT close and perhaps your brake "tap" was a brake "check". Always two sides of the story right?

Also as for "ricers". I believe that's this wing........
Quantity in Basket: none
Code: DGW1-S1-W
Price:$1,505.00 +($749 for dry carbon ver.)
http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/m...1-S1-W&Category_Code=Honda_S2000_Aerodynamics
Looks like it without too much studying.

I wouldn't call his car a rice rocket. It's actually pretty clean. His wing is very functional. If you do some research you'll find that the wing height is important to get into the wind-stream which is best done far above the car.

-Greg

Last edited:
***LETS NOT LET THIS GET OUT OF HAND...BUT HERE IS HIS REPLY, VERBATIM*** sorry for the spacing (just c/p it)

"Hello guys. today I decide to post this writing to figure out some nasty guy who drives a NSX. Yesterday, he posted some imaginary story at NSX PRIME forum.

okay, this is a story. Around 1pm July 1st on thursday, I was on my way to go to Honda dealer to pick up some parts and eat lunch with my girl friend. yeah it was a definitely local way ( Normandie + Beverly) so I didn't need any speeding something and my girlfriend had a backache from the several days ago by the disk material poped out while she was working at Sushi restaurant. But one loud NSX( his exhaust was louder than my spoon exhaust) cut me off at a local way with no reason. He insisted that it was a normal driving but if he really still think like that, he must go to hospital and need some medicine I think.
Okay. it is okay. But he gave me some quick braking offence in front of me. It was the most bad manner driving I've ever experienced. He seemed like he tried to show me " I have a NSX". I totally agree with that point. NSX is a really good car and I hope I can buy that car in the future. But I don't want to drive a NSX like that way.
Anyway, I tried to follow him to see his face but at the first crossing street, he passed at the orange light and I couln't passed by the road because it changed into red light.
But at the next crossing street( Normandie+Melrose), I could finally stopped right beside him to see his face. I told him in English" what the ****" but he told me " Nothing" . Yeah it was a quite nasty situation. He was just like a man who was lack of symptoms which the patient is conscious. I told him " some bad words in English"
but he insisted that me and my girlfriend can not speak English at all. What the **** it is again. Yes the area it happened was Korea town that;s why he guessed we were Korean. But that is looks like pretty much racism. I am writing this post in English and I got all As at English class from my college and my girlfriend is still working 2 years at restaurant where the customers are usually not Korean.
He insisted that I threaten him at freeway. yeah I really wanted but I couldn't. I don't know his cars the exact specs in detail but he was definitely faster than me on the straight line even though I did my best.
And he reported me to LAPD as a drunken driver.haha. Okay. I have so many people for witness because my apartment had some draining issues so I got inspections from manager and helped some carpet cleaning. It was recorded from CCTV and after that happen with NSX guy, I went to Honda dealer to buy some parts and I went to Brazillian restaurant to eat lunch. And at that place, I had some coffees with my girl friend. <!--emo&:)-->
smile.gif
<!--endemo-->
And he posted my license plate number at NSX prime forum. I think this is the stupid thing because it is illegal. His act can be a serious written insult and I don't know why my girlfriend have to be hear some bad word from the guy at there. I don't know why my s2k is just ignored by the people I never met. Yeah, I am joining the track event s2k challenges with my friends, sister and brothers. Even though I am not fast at the track, I had a really good time with some people who like a car. That's why I got a Voltex wing at my trunk by the needs. But I don't know why I'm treated as ricer by the idiot.
At last, I also have his picture but I don't want to post it even though he is a really b/s. I think there is a line I should not interfere the other's private concerns."

I'm going to see if I can find out who owns it and ask him what the problem was. :confused: I post on S2ki often.

EDIT: Well I was going to try but s2ki has been down today and it still is.

:biggrin:

Hey good bumping into you here Patty :) How are you?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:
"Hello guys. today I decide to post this writing to figure out some nasty guy who drives a NSX...I think there is a line I should not interfere the other's private concerns."

He posted this after you, and has no new information, he just has excuses or explanations for your point by point. Reading between the lines, the OP's story seems more plausible
dunno.gif

He posted this after you, and has no new information, he just has excuses or explanations for your point by point. Reading between the lines, the OP's story seems more plausible
dunno.gif

I think the guy hardly reads at all, clearly English isn't his first language (no offense meant) but I'm not sure he's guilty simply because he's accused. I don't think he'd be able to make a point by point well enough perhaps and responding is easier. Also note that the OP mentions the s2k driver was taking pics as well.... clearly they felt that the OP was in the wrong and were also documenting it.

In any case, OP please pull his pic down displaying his pics, everyone else who quoted if any please do the same.

AND NEXT TIME TO BOTH DRIVERS..... try flipping your fellow sport car enthusiasts a friendly V and enjoy your cars.

-Greg

Last edited:
No comment!

COME ON GUYS - WE ARE ALL ADULTS GET OVER IT,,, ALRIGHT SQUASH IT.

DELETE PICTURE PLEASE OP
DELETE PICTURE PLEASE OP
DELETE PICTURE PLEASE OP
DELETE PICTURE PLEASE OP
DELETE PICTURE PLEASE OP
DELETE PICTURE PLEASE OP
DELETE PICTURE PLEASE OP
DELETE PICTURE PLEASE OP

Greg - thumbs up for going out of your way

THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPEND

PRIME AND S2KI are family

-Gil