• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interesting post... Purchased NSX and now regrets it?

Thanks...

I do realize how the thread subject made it confusing.

I have no regrets getting the NSX.

But i do have regrets having to get rid of the S2000.

In the end i choose the car which I think is better the NSX!!!

Thanks...

lol, welcome to the forum, where sarcasm is offered at no charge!

If you really are concern with the lack of open top, get the NSX T in the future, or have both, like me:biggrin:

Give the guy some credit for something. He saw this thread, decided to jump in and participate and has not lashed out at anyone for the remarks made about him. How many of you would do the same? We were all young once, remember?

He's shown alot more class than most of the people in this thread.

cheers2.gif

Thanks...

Dude, first, cool of you not to "hate" on the guys who've been teasing u!

Second, we're teasing 'cuz we know how much better the X is than an S.

Third, As for which one the chicks dig, last time I tried to pick up a girl in my X she had to sit on my wife's lap - talk about an uncomfortable moment.

For a guy like me (who cruisies and swings soooo successfully, just like my Chech brother) I need a REAL ladies man car! So I'm gonna get me a 1984 Lincoln Town Car! That way the babes can have all the luxury of the back seat and my wife won't complain 'cuz she won't even notice them, they'll be sooo far away back there!

Remember the famous British adage, "Its not the type of ride home that gets them, its the type of ride they expect when you get them home!"

Thanks again!

here are pictures of my cars:
Trading This:
DSC06923.jpg

DSC06922.jpg

DSC06920.jpg

For This:
DSC06864.jpg

DSC06858.jpg

DSC06856.jpg

I guess i'll get negative comments again... oh well :smile:

Thanks again!

here are pictures of my cars:

I don't think you'll get many more negative comments, seeing as ALOT of the guys on here own both also. Personally, *I* think they are two COMPLETELY different cars. The S looks nice, but I would buy alot of other cars for the money... :tongue:

I think most girls are more impressed with big SUVs and trucks than sports cars. i think it has something to do with the safety/security factor. girls liked my escalade way more than anything else. i sold it.

Amen to that brother! :cool: Though I get plenty of looks in my NSX, when I take my truck out, they come in droves. My wife actually doesn't like me to drive my truck when she's not around because of all the attention it attracts. Maybe it's just a So Cal thing, because there are already so many expensive cars... but I would say 80-90% time when I am filling up, some girl will ask me about the truck, or make a comment about te truck. :wink:

Rocks007.jpg

I don't think you'll get many more negative comments, seeing as ALOT of the guys on here own both also. Personally, *I* think they are two COMPLETELY different cars. The S looks nice, but I would buy alot of other cars for the money... :tongue:

Amen to that brother! :cool: Though I get plenty of looks in my NSX, when I take my truck out, they come in droves. My wife actually doesn't like me to drive my truck when she's not around because of all the attention it attracts. Maybe it's just a So Cal thing, because there are already so many expensive cars... but I would say 80-90% time when I am filling up, some girl will ask me about the truck, or make a comment about te truck. :wink:

Rocks007.jpg

Shifty-

i used to have an old lifted jeep CJ7 and that thing got a lot of attention from the ladies. that sucker left me stranded a few times and it cost me less than 5 grand but boy, could that sucker pull women. ahhhh..the good days!! :wink:

Last edited:

Rocks007.jpg

Damn that thing is sick!

Haha! Hey there Jer! Im glad you got the nsx, look what you've done! I still have this:

DSC01428.jpg

and it's now for sale (please spread the news) because I bought this:

NSX_001-1.jpg

This is my first forum which I actually participated in and found this forum very interesting rather than e46fanatics forum. I found e46fanatics forum because I wanted to change oil on my bimmer and actually signed up a few months later (last week). I signed up last week because I wanted to post my car for sale for free. Other than that, I've read a few threads, drove my car, but no replies or postings. I wasn't really inerested with anything about the bimmer forums. I also bought the car because I wanted a convertible and why not a 330cic for my first convertible car. The 330 was nice and the M3 was too expensive for me. I have something much nicer now.
Hey guys, Jer and I are bros and we could not afford owning this exotic car back in the days. It took us many years to finally afford this car. We've worked very hard to get the things we love and to get where we are at now. Just bought mine from CA a few weeks ago. Please give us a break if we don't make sense sometimes. We are in nsxprime because we love the car and we want to be a part of your community. Besides that, I'm going to need some of your help in the future and I will have alot of questions. I'm glad you guys are around. As far as girls and cars goes, having the nsx is good enough for me. Its all about me and the nsx when I'm in it. I love the way the nsx feels and drives. When I drive it, my heart beats fast. The car sits so low and it feels like your hugging the road, unbelievable! I keep telling Jer that the nsx is so much more impressive in real life than looking at it in pictures. It drives me nuts that the roof line of this car is so close to my waist line standing right next to it. I get excited to drive it each day. I do wish the passenger, if its a girl, would feel like I do. :redface: If not, then it doesn't matter. I'm going to have this car for a long time and I'm going to enjoy it. Thanks guys!:smile:

Last edited:
Buying a car because of other people's views instead of your own will often end in disappointment.:smile:

i get the feeling that they all really respect the s2k, but talk crap about it cuz it's slower, less rare, not as good looking. it seems like it's a status thing more than anything else.

If i respect a car, it's highly unlikely i'd turn around and badmouth it.:smile:

Cars are made for demographics....and that's okay.:biggrin: ahhh.....

Back