• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Introducing the LoveFab WFS NSX Chassis Bracing System

Yes, we will be making a bar that is Targa cover compatible. To be honest, this one was started and tacked together way too far along to break apart before I realized the cover wouldn't fit. DRZZZ doesn't plan on using his cover, so we will just designate this one as his.

Ross called me last night to share words of wisdom and to give some pointers. Even though we are competing for the same small marketshare, it was good to hear the support from Ross.

The Fact that STMPO's is no longer availible and LoveFab's is. We needed alternative products from discontinued parts! Nice work Cody!

As mentioned, will these work with the Targa holder?

Lol....I was fighting my fingers from typing this, glad it was brought up.

2013-01-24_15-22-29_1.jpg

Rob is working hard on catching up!

Will have a full batch of five out tomorrow for powdercoating, we should be able to ship several on Monday. Ask Rob about his hand and the 3phase belt sander :-/ He lost two days of productivity on that one.
I'm pretty sure the one he's measuring is mine.

Cody,

Have you test fit your lower bar with bigger sway bars such as the Dali Track or Trophy? It looks like clearance is tight in there, I'm trying to decide if I should get a lower bar too.

2013-01-23_14-40-23_331.jpg

xrc's bar was the largest of any installed here, and there was a ton of room. That picture is deceiving, as that part of the sway bar actually pivots backward from there because of the fulcrum. Pesky sway bars and their movement paths...

Which bar does he have? If those pictures are deceiving then his actual fitment data is key

Nero,

I have the Comptech front sway bar ~.875" or 22mm. I have seen pictures of the clearance and there is obvisouly room for a bigger 1" or 25mm front sway bar. We are talking about a slight increase in diameter but same flow as show here:http://daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=2203.

If you have a street driven NSX I highly doubt you run the Trophy unit. But if so, this is more of a straight bar without bends, here is that one:http://daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=1407.

Hope this helps.

Jason

how does the front upper bolt up?

So there are factory tapped holes already? Not sure if this was answered does it fit with type r style hood ? If it does I'm down for a front upper bar

Cody- I'm interested in front upper bar. I have STMPO front lower and rear targa brace already.

So there are factory tapped holes already? Not sure if this was answered does it fit with type r style hood ? If it does I'm down for a front upper bar

The front upper bar bolts to factory suspension anchoring points, no drilling or modifications to the NSX chassis required. Some Type R hoods will fit, others may need modifications. The "ducts" sold with may of the R hoods will definitely require modification.

We have a large batch of bars coming back from powdercoating today, and we will begin shipping as soon as this evening. Many people on the list have paid with PayPal, [email protected] . We will begin shipping in the order that payment is received, so if you're not on the list shown as Paid, get the payments over. Contact us via Email, [email protected] for any questions please.

The front upper bar bolts to factory suspension anchoring points, no drilling or modifications to the NSX chassis required. Some Type R hoods will fit, others may need modifications. The "ducts" sold with may of the R hoods will definitely require modification.

We have a large batch of bars coming back from powdercoating today, and we will begin shipping as soon as this evening. Many people on the list have paid with PayPal, [email protected] . We will begin shipping in the order that payment is received, so if you're not on the list shown as Paid, get the payments over. Contact us via Email, [email protected] for any questions please.
WooHoo!!! Hopefully a red ones in that mix. :smile:

put me down for one.

So, this looks like and amazing setup and I offer thanks to you for making these. I do see a few unanswered questions that will affect a minority of owners.

It will fit some Type R hoods...which ones?
It will fit most swaybars... confirmation on the straight Dali Trophy bar?

and here's one I haven't seen asked yet...Driving Ambition or Ron Davis racing radiators. Will the bars fit?

Thanks!

Which Type R hoods...I don't have an accurate answer, I apologize. There are two vented hood cars in the shop and they clear fine.

I believe the Pikes Peak NSX has the Dali bar. It fits with more clearance than stock.

Radiator clearance should be fine, as the lower bar is well below the radiator, and the upper bar is 5 inches behind the radiator. Where things will get interesting is if you're trying to use the stock fan on a thicker core. You'll have to notch the webbing if the fan moves rearward by more than a half inch.

Back