• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Irrational behavior and euphoria

Roy

Registered Member
We have all become accustomed to computer virus and the potential effects on our ability to view our favorite web sites such as NSX Prime. However, there are other risks of transmitting diseases, particularly mental, over the Internet.

I cite the following case. I bought my NSX and immediately began visiting NSX Prime daily, now it has become multiple times per day. My wife just shakes her head. I loved my car and thought it was beautiful, but after reading forums and viewing the pictures on NSX Prime decided to purchase new wheels. I now have an NSX with wagon wheels and rubber bands. Of course these are expensive wagon wheels and rubber bands, which are just the thing for the killer potholes that lurk the roads of the East coast.

The NSX is low and I am concern about parking lot speed bumps and my own driveway. My friends have trouble getting in and out of the car. I can’t take my car to the relatives, because they have steep driveways and there is no safe parking. And now I have purchased springs, shocks and swaybars to lower and stiffen my beautiful car. It doesn’t seem the actions of a sane person, so I must conclude that I have contracted a mental disease from NSX Prime. In the interest of public safety Lud should post a warning that viewing NSX Prime may lead to irrational behavior ... and euphoria. Can’t wait to see what happens next.

The irrational behavior and euphoria are standard equipment on the NSX.

Next you could join the NSX Club of America, so that you could start reading the NSX Driver newsletter, and buying polo shirts and leather jackets with the club logo.

BTW I hear they're planning a club event in the DC area this spring.

After that, in October you'll find yourself in a cross-country convoy with half a dozen other NSX's driving from DC, to converge in Wisconsin with a hundred NSX's at NSXPO 2001.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 03 March 2001).]

I feel your pain. It hurt so good. When I bought my bone stock '91 2 years ago, I was going to just add 17/18 wheels to pretty it up a little.

After that, I wanted to minimize the wheel gap and I installed a set of Eibach springs. Now that the wheels have very open spokes, I need to replace the rotors with cross drilled rotors. And the calipers are kind of dull looking and I need to paint them.

Now I have a set of DC headers in my garage waiting to be installed. Then a dual canister custom exhaust to give it some extra ponies. I'm waiting for a set of Dali sway bars to make it handles better.

Oh, when is it going to end! May be after the intake, or may be after the R&P or after the short gears or......

Back