• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Irvine Starbucks again ???

Anyone interested in a get together similar to the one that Icefire organized a short time ago ? Date and time suggestions.......?

im game when? just not too early in the morning please.....preferrably in the afternoon or noon :biggrin: you have my number call me with your nsx phone ;)

If you have ~3 hours open in the moring, be at the Ethan Allan Parking lot at 7am SHARP in Tustin Market Place. There are few of us meeting up for a short drive. Please bring a radio.

:eek: 7am?! oh man im still asleep at that time sorry......but if you guys want to meet in the afternoon for starbucks im game just let me know....

:biggrin:

Just a thought, not sure how many are going to the BBQ next Sat, we can meet a bit earlier as a get together and caravan out to the valley together.

Obiously a Sat or Sun. morning. I'm thinking around 9:30-10:00. I'm not sure if I'm going to the BBQ., so I can't commit to the caravan thing just yet. Perhaps the Sat. or Sun during Thanksgiving weekend ? Or the week after ? I'm kinda close to Irvine, so I'm very flexible.

SilverOne said:
If you have ~3 hours open in the moring, be at the Ethan Allan Parking lot at 7am SHARP in Tustin Market Place. There are few of us meeting up for a short drive. Please bring a radio.

Are you talking Sat or Sun?
Where do you guys usually go for the short drive?

Art...

If we want to get together, how about choosing one of the following dates :
Sat. Nov 26, Sun. Nov 27 or Sat. Dec 3, Sun. Dec 4 After that, things might be a little tight for everybody because of Holiday parties and shopping

ediddynsx said:
dec 3rd i might go to dali's racing event in las vegas so no good for me.

http://daliracing.com/v666-5/info/events/track_11_15_01/index.cfm

Sorry for hijacking the thread! Just to let you know that there is a small caravan to Pahrump on 12/2 (Fri) at noon. The meeting point is Weir Canyon Blvd off 91 in Anaheim.

If it works out, we may be able to meet the SD group in Barstow or Baker.

cools....hey mike bring your butt down too! ;)

Back