• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is ERZ still in business? Other NSX Part Sources?

I have called them and left messages for over a week. No reply. I have had good experiences with them in the past. Are there any other good sources for used NSX parts (Other than the market?)

[This message has been edited by NSX_PDX (edited 03 February 2003).]

What parts specifically do you need?

Originally posted by NSX_PDX:
I have called them and left messages for over a week. No reply. I have had good experiences with them in the past. Are there any other good sources for used NSX parts (Other than the market?)

------------------
www.acrmotorsports.com / 949-929-8973

Originally posted by NSX_PDX:

They are still there. Try www.erzcar.com I just order and received some parts last week.

I'd go somewhere else
Had the same problem as you
Not very professional IMHO

Originally posted by heretic:
I'd go somewhere else
Had the same problem as you
Not very professional IMHO

please.......

Joe and Toni are friends of mine and although there establishment isn't the most professional, where else can you get deals on used nsx part with there inventory?

call him later at night like between 5pm and 9pm NY time, he usually answers then, and l3eaving messege's is usually a waste.

smoore,
Just giving my own experience...
My comment might have been a bit
hard...sorry

I'll try him (them) again I hope I do better this time. I will say they did answer one of my emails but returned none of my phone messages.

Back